No Need to Jump to Conclusions(Mature Content)

Beginne am Anfang

            "So what's the plan, Alpha?" Stiles says, and Derek sighs loudly. He knows that Stiles is sarcastically calling him alpha, and its moment like this that Derek doubts his life choices.

            "Surprise attack." Derek says, simply. Stiles opens his mouth like he wants to say something, but Scott gives him a look that has him closing his mouth with a frown. "Me, Erica, Lydia, and Scott will approach the pack saying we want to talk while the rest of you sneak behind the building they're staying in. At my signal, we attack to take out the betas." Derek says, and everyone nods.

            "Let me guess. I stay here waiting for the conquering heroes to return." Stiles says, crossing his arms while he glares at Derek. Stiles knows that none of the pack want him to fight, they've made it clear. He just doesn't like being told what to do especially when his friends are the real ones in danger.

            "Stop." Derek snarls at him, and the pack flinches. Stiles just stares at him before he speaks.

            "I don't you to die, Derek. I don't want anyone to die." Stiles yells, and the pack flinches even more violently than when Derek yells. Stiles is always calm, he's tough as hell but always gentle, and to hear him yell is alarming.

            "Stiles." Scott says, gently. Stiles whips his head up before looking at everyone. Erica and Lydia are looking at him uneasily, and Stiles sighs. He grabs his jacket off of the couch before storming towards the front door. Derek doesn't say anything, he just lets him go. He'll deal with a pissed off Stiles just as long as it's an alive Stiles mad at him.

            Stiles storms out, and when he gets out to the jeep he finds the urge to slam his head against the steering wheel.

****

            Derek regrets his plan as soon as the rival wolves don't let them get one word in before slashing him across the stomach with elongated claws. At the sight of their Alpha in need, the betas take it upon themselves to take out the others.

            Derek easily takes out the beta that slashed him, and the others are fighting. The rival betas aren't as trained as the Hale pack, and they are losing fairly quickly. Derek briefly thinks that the others think that just because most of his betas were changed in high school that they lacked experience with fighting. The other betas looked well into their twenties, and the other Alpha hasn't done anything yet.

            He was just watching the fight, and he didn't even look upset that Erica and Boyd literally just ripped the head off of one of his betas. Derek takes his red eyes off of him for one second to dig his claws into the back of a beta that's trying to decapitate Isaac. It's all it takes for the Alpha to scratch three even wounds down Derek's back. Derek roars in pain, but before he can retaliate he hears a familiar heartbeat.

            Stiles.

            Except Stiles' eyes are filled with anger and hate as he twists double blades around in his hands. Blood drips from the blades as Stiles ducks as the other Alpha swings at him. The thought of Stiles being hurt gives Derek the motivation to stand up to fight back.  Stiles, however, doesn't need help. He is stabbing with precise placement faster than the Alpha can heal, and the Alpha hasn't even got in one hit before Stiles shoves the blade into his neck.

            The Alpha sinks to his knees in the middle of the building, and he gives Stiles a red eye look before his eyes turn their normal brown before he falls over. The rest of the pack stares at Stiles in amazement, and Stiles cannot seem to catch his breath. Derek is filled with sudden anger as he sees that Stiles is fine, and he hates that this human has wormed his way into heart so much that the thought of losing him makes Derek sick down to his soul.