Michaela and Niall :)

Michaela's POV 

"Cath!! Come on!!!! We're going to be late!!!! And we can't be late!!! We're seeing One Direction!!!" I shouted to her.  

"Ok! OK! Michaela! I'm coming! Chilliax ok?" she said.  

"Do I look ok? Oh my gosh I look horrible!" I said, examining my self in the mirror. My curly hair flowed just past my shoulders but to me it looked dull and boring. I don't know why but I always felt a bit insecure about myself. I guess it's just a girl thing.  

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Michaela. Ok?" Cath said.  

I sighed and turned away from the mirror and looked at Cath. She looked absolutely gorgeous of course. She always did. I grabbed her hand and we quickly walked to the train station where we caught the train to the place of the concert.  

Once we got there, we lined up in the line that seemed to go on for eternity, clenching our tickets in our hands.  

The screams of the fangirls around us got louder as a black van pulled up in front of the venue. We all rushed over to try and get a view of the boys but they disappeared before we could see them.  

Finally, after what seemed like forever, we finally got into the venue and found our seats. We were about 3 rows from the front so we had an amazing view of the stage where the boys would be performing.  

We sat anxiously waiting until the first notes of Na Na Na came on. Everyone jumped out of their seats and started screaming, singing along with the boys and doing whatever else.  

This went the whole time until they got to What Makes You Beautiful. I could feel the stare of someone on me. I looked up and saw Niall Horan looking at me. From my view, it looked like he was actually singing to me... but it couldn't be. There were plenty of girls here. There was no way on Earth he'd be singing to me.  

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, 

the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed 

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, 

You don't know oh oh! 

You don't know you're beautiful 

When he finished singing the chorus with the rest of the boys, he looked at me and smiled. I swear I died. Even if that smile wasn't meant for me, I still died.  

He kept doing this, smiling every time he wasn't singing.  

When the concert finished, Cath and I followed everyone out the door.  

"Wait!!! Hey you! With the erm... curly hair and blue hoodie!" I heard an Irish person say. I looked down to see myself wearing a blue hoodie so I turned around... to come face-to-face with Niall Horan.  

"Um.. hey..." I said, nervously.  

"I'll just leave you alone. Michaela. Text me when you and Niall are done making out." she said. I blushed at the thought of that. I looked at Niall and saw he too was blushing. 

"Erm... Sorry about her." I apologized.  

"it's ok." he said. "Follow me." he said as he grabbed my hand. Sparks ran up my arms as our hands connected. In my head, absolutely no coherent thought was running around. Thoughts were flying everywhere and all I could do was try not to fangirl like a total idiot.  

He led me backstage to his change room where he sat down then pulled me onto his lap. I blushed as his hands went around my body, holding me close to him.  

"So your names Michaela?" he asked.  

"Yep. So your names Niall." I responded cheekily. he laughed.  

"Why did you bring me here, Niall?" I asked him.  

"You seemed interesting. So I wanted to get to know you. And you look beautiful." he said, his breath tickling my neck.  

"Really?" I asked him.  

"Yes. You're absolutely beautiful." he said. I blushed.  

"Do you want to go out with me one day? So I can get to know you better?" he asked me.  

"What?" I asked him, stunned. "Why would you choose me!? Out of the millions of girls who want to be with you, why would you choose me? I'm not anything special!" I said to him.  

"To me you're special." he said, before turning my head and leaning in and kissing me.  

"So is that a yes?" he asked after we broke apart.  

"In every language." I replied.

Hope you like it, Michaela!!! Sorry it took so long