Siobhan and Zayn :)

Siobhan's POV 

It was 5pm and I was still getting ready for the party of the century. Chloe seemed to always have the best parties. They had the best music, best food and it would be social suicide if you didn't go. I quickly tied my long straight blonde hair into a high ponytail but then decided that it looked better left out. I pulled out a blue strapless dress that stopped at about mid-thigh and pulled it on. I quickly applied some more makeup and slipped on my favourite pair of heels. I looked at my reflection and smiled. I was ready to go.  

I walked quickly down the stairs, said good bye to my parents and walked out the door where my best friend, Caitlyn was waiting.  

"Hey! Oh my goodness you look gorgeous!" She said as we quickly hugged. 

"Thanks. But you look so much better!" I said as I looked her up and down. She was wearing her brown hair tied up in a bun, a short red dress that stopped just above her knees and just the right amount of makeup to make her face look splendid.  

We quickly got into her car and she drove off. When we got there, we got out and I swear our jaws both dropped. Chloe's house looked splendid. Her house was lit up brightly and just looked plain amazing.  

"Hey! You came!" Caitlyn and I both looked towards the voice. 

"Hey Chloe! Of course we would come. You have the best parties ever!" Caitlyn said. 

"Haha. Thanks. Guess who the live music is this year!" Chloe said excitedly. 

"Who?" I asked curious. 

"ONE DIRECTION!" Chloe screamed. OMG! One direction was actually here! I had this massive obsession with One Direction since they become a band and today they were actually here!  

"Oh my goodness! One direction is actually here!" I screamed.  

As soon as I calmed down, we quickly walked in and there on stage was One Direction. They were singing What Makes You Beautiful. As soon as I heard it, I quickly dragged Caitlyn onto the dance floor.  

That's What Makes You Beautiful! Harry sang. 

"Thank you all. I would like to dedicate the next song to the girl that was dancing in middle. What's your name sorry darl?" Zayn said. I looked around to see who he was talking about until Caitlyn poked me. 

"He's talking to you." She hissed.  

"What!? Oh umm... my name is Siobhan." I said nervously. Zayn actually wants to dedicate a song to me! 

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Ok everyone. This next song is dedicated to Siobhan." He said. Then they started singing Gotta Be You. When they finished Gotta Be You, they got off the stage to take a break.  

"Hey! I saw your dancing. It was really cool. Dance with me?" Zayn asked me.  

"Umm sure." I said. At that moment, a slow song was playing so Zayn put his arms around me pulling towards him. I slowly put my arms around his neck. Too soon, the song ended but Zayn still kept his arms around my waist. 

"I really like you Siobhan. I don't know what it is about you but I seem to really like you even though I've just met you." Zayn said then he leaned down and kissed me and that had to be the best minute of my life.

Hope you like it Siobhan :)