Tatum and Louis :)

Tatum's POV 

I looked down at the blank sheet in front of me. I just couldn't seem to think of anything to write. Yes I know, it was my favourite topic but I just couldn't seem to come up with anything at all. This topic of course was One Direction. I wanted to come up with something different to everything that had been written up about them already. I know it seemed like an impossible task since they were the UKs hottest boy band but it was worth a try since I loved writing and loved One Direction.  

After about one hour of nothing I decided to get up and go for a walk. Quickly taking a look at the shopping list my mum put on the fridge I realized we were in desperate need of milk, carrots and potatoes. I grabbed some money from the counter and walked out the door ensuring that I locked it before going any further.  

When I got there, I walked down the milk aisle, grabbed some milk, quickly found some carrots and finally made my way over to the potatoes. I looked around for smaller bags of potatoes but the only ones left looked pretty bad so I decided that I just had to get the big five kilogram bag of potatoes. I wheeled my trolley next to the stand and grabbed the bag. But of course it was too heavy. I stood there just staring at the bag of potatoes as if I was willing it to get onto its non-existent legs and jump into the trolley, not like that was actually going to happen or anything.  

"Um. You alright?" I heard a strong Irish accent behind me. I turned around to see Niall Horan. Yep, the Niall Horan from One Direction.  

"Oh yeah. Sorry. Just trying to work out how to get that bag of potatoes into that trolley." I said as I pointed to the potatoes and the trolley.  

"Oh right. Just wondering cause I wanted to get some potatoes for the boys and I. Do you need help?" he asked me. 

"Oh yeah. That would be great. Thanks." He disappeared for a couple of minutes and came back followed by the one and only Louis Tomlinson. I loved One Direction but Louis had to be my favourite. His natural sense of humour and his childish attitude always seemed to make me happy even when I'm in a really bad mood.  

"Hey. I'm Louis Tomlinson." He said. 

"I'm Tatum." Wow I did not expect to see One Direction here. I thought to myself. 

"huh? What did you say?" Niall asked. Whoops must have said that out loud. 

"Um. Don't worry. Do you think you could help me with this bag of potatoes?" I asked them. 

"That's what I'm here for." He said spreading his arms out wide. I couldn't help it. I started laughing. 

"Your laugh is cute. I like girls who have cute laughs." Louis said. I felt my cheeks heat up and it wasn't because it was hot in the shops.  

"Um. Thanks." I said embarrassed, suddenly finding the floor extremely intriguing. They picked up the bag effortlessly and placed it carefully into the trolley then grabbed another bag and placed that into Niall's trolley.  

"Do you need help taking that to the register?" Louis asked me.  

"That would be great." I said and as soon as the words left my mouth he grabbed the handles of the trolley and started pushing it back in the opposite direction away from Niall.  

"umm.. bye guys." Niall said awkwardly behind us. I waved good bye then quickly caught up with Louis.  

"So what brings you here?" I asked Louis as we made our way down the aisle. 

"Niall wanted to buy more potatoes and I needed more carrots. You?" He said.  

"Well, I was going to write a book on you guys but then I couldn't think of anything different to what has already been written about you. So I gave up after some time and came here to buy some groceries for my mum." I said as we got to the register. 

"Well, maybe you shouldn't give up. Why don't you write a story about how you met One Direction at a grocery store and Louis Tomlinson fell head over heels for you and kissed you?" And then he kissed me.  

"What was that for?" I said humorously.  

"It's my way of saying I'm going to see you again and here is my number." He said handing me the receipt and at the bottom was his number written in neat handwriting.  

I quickly moved outside of the shop followed by Louis.  

"Well, I've got to go now. Bye!" I said. 

"Call me." He said signalling with his hands.  

"Ok. Bye." 

When I got home, I went straight to work and here's what I wrote. 

It started off as any ordinary day, waking up, eating breakfast and sitting down to write except this day turned out to be anything but ordinary. This was the day that I met Louis Tomlinson.

Hope you like it Tatum :) I know i would love if this happened to me :)