Luna and Zayn :)

Luna's POV

"How could you, Josh!? I loved you!" I cried, tears pouring out of my big hazel eyes. I found out today, out of the days, that my boyfriend, Josh of 2 years had been cheating on me! And it's our 2 year anniversary today! 

"I'm so sorry, Lunie!" (A/N Let me know if you want to change the nickname) he said, calling me by the nickname he gave to me. I grabbed the closest thing to me and chucked it. It was a pen... whoops.  

"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!" I yelled at him then walked out of his house. I ran down the street with the tears staining my tanned face. I got my phone out and dialled the one person I knew I could trust, dialling his number perfectly by memory. 

"Zayn, I need to talk to you." I said my voice cracking.  

"Are you alright, love?" he asked me.  

"I'll talk to you about it when I see you. Can I come over now?" I asked him, my voice shaking. 

"Yeah sure." he said. We both hung up quickly and walked over to his house. I rang the doorbell and waited.  

"Hi there, Luna. Are you ok?" Zayn's sister, Doniya, said as she opened the door for me.  

"Not really. Can I talk to Zayn?" I asked her.  

"Yeah sure." she said moving out of the way so I could go in. I ran up to his room and saw him standing in front of his mirror.  

"What happened, Luna?" he asked me concerned, coming over to sit next to me on his bed. 

"Josh cheated on me!" I cried, fresh tears pouring down my face.  

"I'm so sorry. He doesn't deserve you." He said, his hand coming up to cup my cheek. His thumb gently ran down my cheek, catching tears.  

Zayn's POV 

I know I shouldn't be thinking this, but I'm glad Josh cheated on her. He was no good for her and I knew he'd do it eventually. And now I can finally have a chance of having her be mine. It's just something about her. The way she flips her long wavy blonde hair. How her big hazel eyes sparkle. I fell in love with her from the moment I met heart broke my heart to see her crying.  

"Luna?" I said, cupping her chin so that she looked at me.  

"I love you, you know that?" I asked her. 

"Of course I know that. You're my best friend." she replied.  

"No. I love you as more than friends. I have ever since we met. Josh doesn't deserve you. You're too good for him." I said, then leaned in and kissed away the tears that were trickling down her face.  

"Zayn? I love you too." she said, leaning and kissing me on the lips. Finally, I thought to myself. 

Luna's POV 

I can't believe Zayn just said that he loved me. I've waited for this moment since I met him but since he didn't seem to want to date me, I went with Josh.  

"Zayn? I love you too." I said to him, leaning in and kissing him. Finally, I thought to myself.  

"Luna? Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me. My heart sped up rapidly.  

"Of course I will!" I said, leaning in and kissing him again.

Hope you like it Luna :D