Julia and Liam :)

Julia's POV 

I quickly ran around the house, grabbed my soccer boots then ran out the door. I was going to play soccer with my friends in the park near my house. I quickly walked towards the park while quietly whistling to myself. I hurriedly tied my long, wavy chestnut hair up away from my hazel eyes and smoothed out my shirt then moved over to where my friends were waiting. 

"Hey!" I said to them as I sat next to my best friend, Carla.  

"Hey. You ready to get smashed?" she said teasingly.  

"I think you mean you're going to get smashed right?" I laughed. 

"Nope. You're going to get smashed." She said confidently. We split into teams, set up the goal boundaries and started. I kicked the ball to Rachel before running down the field towards the goal. Once I had reached a good position, Rachel swiftly kicked the ball back to me and then I kicked it into the goal. 

"Yay! Score!" I cheered. 

"Ha! In your face!" I teased Carla. 

"That's one goal!" She whined.  

"So..?" I asked. We continued playing until the score was 10 to 5 my team's way.  

"Football!" I heard a familiar British voice call out. I turned in the direction of the voice. There standing a few metres away from the goal was Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik. Those names sound familiar? Yeah, they're one direction.  

"Football?" i asked trying to keep my voice steady. 

"Yeah. I think you call it something else, right?" liam asked 

"Oh right. Yeah we call it soccer." I responded. "Do you want to play?"  

"Sure!" One Direction responded enthusiastically. We introduced ourselves and then we split them into the two teams so Liam, Niall and Zayn were in Carla's team and Louis and Harry were in m my team.  

We then continued playing. I saw the ball in the middle of the field and ran towards it. I saw Liam coming from the opposite direction trying to get the ball too. We got to the ball at the same time but just before I could kick the ball, I tripped over and fell into Liam causing him to fall to the ground with me on top of him.  

"Um. Sorry about that." I said as I pulled myself off him. Just before I could get up though, he pulled me back down on top of him and kissed me. I swear he could feel my heart race as he kissed me sweetly on the grass.  

"Julia, would you like to come out on a date with me?" he asked sweetly after we'd broken apart from the kiss. 

"Oh my gosh! I would love to!"! I screamed enthusiastically then he pulled me down to kiss him again.

Hope you liked it Julia :D sorry for the long wait.