Hayley and Liam :)

Hayley's POV 

"Hayley! Come help us with all of this luggage. Half of this is probably yours!" My mum calls from the car. We were on holidays for 2 weeks so we were going to be spending a long time in this hotel.  

"Fine!" I said, pulling my blue hair into a quick ponytail so it didn't get in the way. We collected our key and pulled all of our luggage up to the elevator. When we finally got to our hotel room, we dumped our bags on the floor then I laid down on the large bed.  

"Mum! I'm going to go downstairs and get a drink!" I said pulling myself off the bed. I made my way over to the elevator and impatiently pressed the down button about a hundred times before it finally arrived. I walked in then pressed the 'G' button until the doors closed slowly. When the elevator had finally reached the ground floor, I hopped out and made my way over to the hotel's coffee shop.  

"Can I have a small latte please? Thanks" I said to the guy at the counter. I turned around and took a seat at a small table tucked away in the corner.  

"Hey! Your coffee's ready!" the guy at the counter screamed a few minutes later. I got up and collected it. I turned around with my coffee and ran into someone who was walking towards the counter. 

" S***!" I screamed as the searing hot liquid seeped through my t-shirt. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Here let me help you out." he said. As he talked, I noticed a strong British accent. He was wearing a checkered shirt and was wearing a large hoodie and sunglasses. I don't know why but he seemed really familiar. He grabbed a couple of serviettes off a nearby table then started wiping up the cup. He handed a few to me to wipe myself up. Finally I was somewhat clear of coffee. 

"I'll buy you another one. Wait here." he said and before I could protest, he walked up to the counter and brought back another latte. 

"Thanks. You didn't have to." I said. I quietly sipped my hot coffee as he took the seat opposite me. 

"So what's your name?" he asked me. 

"Hayley. You?" I asked him. 

"Well... umm... it's..." he leaned forward. "Liam Payne." I knew he looked familiar! He was Liam Payne from One Direction. 

"But please don't tell anyone. I wasn't even supposed to be down here. Management would kill me if they found me here." he said. 

"Don't worry. Your secrets safe with me." I said. We chatted for a while but then I had to go.  

"tweet me sometime. It was nice chatting to you." he said.  

"Cool. it was great chatting to you too."

Hope you like it, Hayley! Sorry it's so short!