Laura and Liam :)

Laura's POV 

"Oh my goodness! I'm so excited!" I screamed to my friend. If you didn't know me, I would be sort of shy and kind of keep to myself but once you got to know me, I could be the loudest person in the room. Anyways, you want to know why I was so excited. WE WERE FINALLY GOING TO THE CHOCOLATE STORE. Yeah, you're probably thinking, it's just a chocolate store. What's so good about it? Well it's the newest chocolate store here and I totally love chocolate and it has like every possible chocolate there! Now can you see why I'm so excited? 

"Jeez Laura. Calm down." my best friend Sarah said. We both hopped into my mum's car and we drove towards the shop. I was so excited I was jumping up and down on my seat. I looked over at Sarah to see her do a quick face-palm.  

"Mum! Can you turn on the radio please?" I said to my mum. 

"You're already hyper enough! If I turned on the radio and one direction or Reece Mastin came on, you'd be even more hyper!" She said to me. Yeah, I was a dedicated directioners and a lil' rocker.  

Finally, we arrived at the chocolate store. I leaped out of the car and ran to the entrance, quickly opening the door and walking in.  

As soon as I enter, the smell of chocolate hits me. It smells delicious.  

"Watch Out!" I turned around just in time to see a blonde boy running in my direction. I quickly moved out of the way and he raced towards the counter. 

"Sorry about that. He gets quite enthusiastic about food." someone said. I turned around and came face to face with a brunette boy who had chocolate brown eyes. I realized he had a British accent. 

I literally stopped breathing.  

"Um... are you ok?" He asked me concerned, placing a what was supposed to be comforting hand on my arm but that made me start hyperventilating even more.  

"Oh my gosh! It's you!" I said breathlessly. 

"Well, I'm guessing you're a fan." he said. 

"Yeah. You guessed correctly." I said. I looked behind him to see Harry, Zayn and Louis waiting to come in so I moved out of the way to let them in. They walked in. 

"Hi!" I said to them. 

"Hey! I'm..." Harry said 

"Boobear, Bradford Bad Boi, and Hazza. Yeah I know." I said, completing his sentence. "And you're Daddy Direction with the Flashing toothbrush and he's Nialler." They all laughed along with me as I mentioned Liam's flashing toothbrush.  

"I see you've really brushed up on your facts about us." he said.  

"Yep. This is my friend Sarah and that's my mum over there." I said as Sarah came over to us. 

"You're all she ever talks about so I know who you are." she said.  

"Ok. I'm going to go buy something." Liam said. He walked over to the counter while I continued talking to Harry, Niall (with his mouth full), Louis and Zayn. He came back. 

"Close your eyes and hold out your hand." he said to me so I closed my eyes and held out my hand. He placed something in my hand. 

"Ok. You can open your eyes now." I looked down and in my hand was a piece of chocolate. But it wasn't any ordinary chocolate. Etched into the chocolate, it said "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe." and his number was written under it. I stared at it speechless. 

"So call me maybe?" he asked me.  

"Yes!"

Hope you liked it Laura! Sorry it took like forever to upload!

One Direction One Shots :) PERMANENTLY CLOSEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें