Imagin and Harry :)

Imagin's POV 

"Come on Charlie! I need to go to the vending machine now and get some more v!" I said to my best friend Charlie.  

"Bumblebee! Seriously?! You can't wait to get your v?" she complained back. "I don't want to walk all the way over there and aren't you crazy enough without the extra energy from." 

"Ugh! Fine." I said as I turned and walked towards the vending machine. I quickly took my carefully concealed iPod out of my pocket, turned it on and flicked to my favourite playlist. A playlist dedicated entirely to one direction songs. I don't what I would do without music. It's pretty much my life especially One Direction. Harry Styles was my favourite. I loved the way his hair curled, I loved his voice, I loved his adorable face, and I loved everything about him.  

Shot me out of the sky. You're my kryptonite. You keep making me weak yeah frozen and can't breathe. Something's got to give now. Cause I'm dying just to make you see, that I need you here with me now, cause you've got that one thing. Yes Harry Styles, you keep making me weak and I seriously can't breathe whenever I hear your voice, I thought to myself.  

All of a sudden I felt myself crash into someone.  

"Ouch! Um... sorry for bumping into you...." I said, my words drifting off towards the end. I had just ran into THE Harry Styles. Yes the one I was just thinking about. His curly brown hair whipped around in the wind and he gazed down from his tall height straight into my grey/blue eyes. I could feel my face heat up and I hurriedly tried to cover up my tomato red cheeks with my long red hair.  

"Um... Hi. I'm Imagin." I said nervously, still nearly speechless from the fact that I just ran into Harry Styles.  

"I'm Harry, but I guess you know that from what you're listening to on your iPod." He said indicating to the iPod in his hand which I probably accidently dropped and handed it to me.  

"I'm sorry to sound rude but why are you here?" I said. 

"Oh yeah um, the guys and I are supposed to be doing a concert here or something according to management so Louis and I came here to talk to your principal and check out the site." He said. "And speak of the devil." I turned around to see a tall guy with brown hair, similar to Harry's but not curly, wearing a red stripy shirt and suspenders and holding a carrot. Yes it was the one and only Louis Tomlinson.  

"Hey. I'm Louis." He said. 

"I'm Imagin." I said before turning back to Harry. "You're having a concert here?! As in at this school?! Really?!"  

"I guess so. But from meeting one person I can tell this is going to be a good school." He said making me blush again.  

"Um thanks. Do you want me to take you to the principal's office?" I said casually 

"Sure. Lead the way." Harry said. I started walking towards the office with Harry and Louis both following closely behind me. When we got there, they walked in and talked for some time then came out.  

"So how did it go?" I asked.  

"Well we're going to have the concert next week on Wednesday and apparently we're allowed to have one girl backstage with us so we both picked..... you." He told me casually. 

"OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! REALLY?!" I screamed. 

"Yeh." They said together. "So I guess we'll see you then 

Next Week Wednesday 

I couldn't believe I was actually going to go backstage with One Direction. I was so excited! The morning of this extremely exciting day came quickly. I woke up dressed quickly trying to make sure I looked my best and ran to school. When I got there, I was escorted backstage to meet the rest of the guys. 

"Hi Imagin. It's nice to finally meet you. Harry seemed to talk non-stop about you." Zayn said causing both Harry and I to blush furiously.  

"Hey again." Louis said.  

Backstage, everyone was rushing to get the boys on stage so I didn't get to talk much to the boys. Finally, the concert came around. I peeked through the curtain to see a massive group of people gathered around the stage. As soon as the boys went onstage the applause erupted. And that's when they started singing. I swear I literally died right then and there. Their voices were magical. 

"That's what makes you beautiful" they sang, ending the first song.  

"I want to dedicate the next song to Imagin. I know I haven't know you that long but I feel like I already know you well enough. I love you Imagin." Harry said and I swear I just died a second time. Harry Styles loved me! Plain old me!  

"Imagin, please come on stage." I carefully slid through the curtain and onto the stage and as soon as I stood next to Harry, he turned around and kissed me. Right there, in front of my whole school plus another thousand or so people and I just melted. Harry Styles just kissed me and said he loved me!

I hope you like it :)