Selena and Niall :)

Selena's POV 

"I'm hungry!" I complained to my best friend, Hailey.  

"Ugh! You're always hungry!" she complained back. "Come on! I don't need you complaining any more than you are already." I followed her up the street to Nandos where we quickly ducked in to get a snack. We chose a seat near the window so we could see people coming in and out of the shop.  

The door swung opened constantly until 5 people with hoodies and sunglasses on came into the room. I couldn't put my finger on it but they seemed really familiar. One of the guys went up to the counter while the other four took places behind us.  

"When we get back home, I'm throwing away your stupid carrots." One of the guys said. I couldn't help but notice that he had a British accent, actually all four of them did. The one that had gone to the counter had come back with food and I noticed that he had an Irish accent. Wait it couldn't be right?? I mean lots of people have Irish accents. The next sentence however cleared up my thinking. 

"This is for me. Go get your own. Plus you need to feed Kevin," he said. OMG! It was One Direction in Nandos! I knew they were in Canada because I went to their concert but to think that they'd come to Nandos while I'm here! What luck! I got up from my seat and walked over to the table.  

"Um... sorry to disturb you but I was wondering if I could get a photo with you guys and an autograph." I said quietly to them so that others couldn't hear.  

"How did you realize it was us?" Liam, I think, said. 

"Well, your accents and the fact that you mentioned carrots, food and Kevin. Dead giveaway." I said. 

"Whoops." Louis said.  

"Well I guess since you were smart enough to work out who we were, then I guess you deserve an extra-special autograph." Niall said to me. "What's your name?"  

"Selena." I said nervously. I got Hailey to take a quick picture of us using my new Polaroid camera and then I watched Niall write a quick message before passing it to the others to sign. They quickly signed it then gave it to me.  

"Thank you so much." I said gratefully. 

"No problems, love. We saw you at the concert. Thanks for being such a dedicated fan." Niall said to me. 

I walked outside where I saw Hailey waiting for me. I looked down at the picture I was holding and there I saw it. Dear Selena, my number is 0405192923 give me a call - Niall xxx surrounded by the signatures of the other 4 boys. OMG! Niall just gave me his number on a signed photograph.  

As soon as I got home, I rushed over to the phone.  

"hello?" I heard him say.  

"It's me Selena." I said, over excited. 

"HI! I see you got my note. I was just wondering if you want to go to lunch with me tomorrow." He said casually. 

"I would love to." I said. 

"Cool. I'll see you tomorrow." He said before he hung up. Niall Horan and I are going on a date tomorrow! I love my life.

A/N the number in this oneshot is obviouslly not really Niall's number... i'm sorry if it's your number... it was randomly picked. 

Hope you like it selena :)