Ayshe and Zayn :)

Ayshe's POV 

I looked around the quiet library as I sat down into my favourite beanbag. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled it out.  

Come outside! Need to talk to you! - Zayn I read. Yes it was Zayn Malik from One Direction. 

Why can't u come here? I texted back. 

You know I won't be caught dead in a library! He texted back within minutes. I sighed, put the book back onto the shelf and went outside to see him standing there casually, leaning against the wall while he gently smoked a cigarette. When he saw me come he extinguished his cigarette because he knew I hated it and then walked over to me. 

"So what's up?" I asked him. 

"Well I really wanted to go to the new amusement park! But no one other than Louis wanted to go with me. Will you come?" he asked me. 

"Sure." I said as any best friend would say. 

"Cool! We're going now!" he said excitedly. 

"Fine." I said before walking after him. We quickly made our way over to the car where Louis was waiting in the driver's seat. 

"Hurry up Zayn!" he screamed from the car. 

"Coming. Come on Ayshe." He said before hurrying to the car and getting in. I quickly got in beside him. We drove to the amusement park while singing One Thing at the top of our lungs. When we got there we quickly bought tickets then ran towards the rollercoaster. 

"I am not going on that! It'll ruin my hair!" Zayn complained.  

"Come on 'oh vain one'. Your hair will be fine." I teased him.  

"Fine!" he said, finally giving in. We hopped on and as soon as it ended, Zayn ran to the bathroom to fix his hair. 

"Can we go on something slow like the Ferris wheel now?" Zayn asked us. 

"Well, I'm going to check out the games and see if I can win a stuffed carrot or something. I'll meet you back here after." Louis said before running off. 

"Come on!" Zayn said. We quickly rushed into the line. When it was our turn, we got into the carriage. The Ferris wheel travelled up slowly. Once it got to the top it stopped.  

"I'm sorry! It's stuck!" The guy that was running the Ferris wheel. "We'll try to get you down as soon as possible." 

"Ok!" Zayn and I screamed back down.  

"Ayshe, while we're stuck up here, I need to tell you something. I love you. I love your long brown hair and your chocolate brown eyes. I love the fact that you're loud yet you love to be quiet as well. I love that you're a great listener. I love everything about you." He confessed. I stared at him in shock.  

"Zayn, I love you too. I love the fact that you're vain and care about your appearance. I love how you're quiet. I love the way you treat people around you. I love everything about you... except that you smoke of course." I said to him. 

"Ayshe! I really want to be with you, as a couple. If this means I have to quit smoking, I'll do it." He said to me.  

"Zayn, I love you just the way you are although you quitting smoking would be good." I said before he kissed me.  

"So, can I take you out on a date tomorrow?" he asked me. 

"Anytime, Zayn. Anytime." I said before he kissed me again.

hope you like it, Ayshe. I'm really sorry it took so long and if it sucks. Let me know and i'll write it for you again if you think it sucks.