Bailey and Niall :)

Bailey's POV
I could not believe it! My boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend now, was cheating on me with her! The person I hated most in my whole entire life! I quickly stalked out of his house furious! I turned down the road frustrated. All of a sudden it started pouring! Great! Add to my even more miserable by making me walk home in the stupid rain. I groaned out loud. I turned around as I heard someone honking their horn.

"Hey! You need a lift?" I looked to see who was talking and turned to see Niall Horan.

"Um...It's you." I said awkwardly.

"Right... yeah it is me. Anyways, do you need a lift?" he repeated.

"Oh right. Yeah that would be great." I said. I walked towards the car and he opened the door for me to get in. I quickly got in making sure I didn't make his car sopping wet.

"Thanks."

"So, what's your name?" he asked me.

"Oh right. I'm Bailey." I said. 

"Well, hi Bailey. I'm Niall." he said to me. "I would shake your hand but I'm driving so that's probably not the best idea."

"Yeah. Please keep your eyes on the road." I said.

"Here. Pick a CD." he said to me as he indicated to the CD holder next to him. I quickly flicked through his CD collection until I got to the script CD. I leaned forward and placed it in the CD player.

"You like the script?" he asked me.

"Yeah! It's like my next favourite band after you guys." I said.

"Cool. So where am I going?" he asks me.

"Oh right. It's down this road, turn left then right and it's on the right." I direct him to the all too familiar place.

"So how old are you?" he asked me.

"I'm 17." I said. We talked for a while until he stopped outside my house.

"Are you free tomorrow?" he asked me as I was getting out of the car.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked him curious.

"You're coming with me out to Nando's." he said.

Hope You like it Bailey. Sorry it took so long and i'm sorry if it sucks.