Michelle and Zayn :)

Michelle's POV 

I looked over to my friend who sitting next to me drooling (not literally of course) over Zayn Malik. I have no idea on Earth who Zayn Malik is but she seemed to like him... no scratch that, she was totally in love with him. I looked over her shoulder to see a guy who had dark hair that was probably like 10cm tall by itself, brown eyes and wearing a red and white jersey. I read what was written underneath the picture "Zayn Malik chucks yet another girl in the bin." Player, I thought to myself.  

I quickly tied my long light brown hair into a quick bun, got my mirror out and started applying mascara to my long eyelashes. After I finished, the bell rang and we quickly left school. All of a sudden I heard my friend, Lucy start to hyperventilate, then she screamed. 

"OH MY GOODNESS! One Direction is having a concert here!!!! In April!" She screamed. I face palmed.  

"Zayn Malik's going to be here!!!! I have to get tickets and you're coming with me." She screamed. So that's who Zayn was, a member of Lucy's favourite band, One Direction.  

"No way! I'm not going to see that jerk with you. He seems to like girl just as long as an ice-cream lasts." I said.  

"You can't offend Zayn Malik like that. He's so hot and amazayn and awesome." She said, starting to drool again. 

"Amazayn? Seriously?! That's so lame." I said as we walked down the road. When we got to my house, I let us in and we went straight upstairs. 

"Ok. Tickets go on sale in March and we are getting tickets." She said. 

"Correction! You're getting tickets. I'm not going." I said. 

"Ugh! Fine." She gave in. 

March 

"MICHELLE!!! I GOT FREE TICKETS!! TWO OF THEM!!!! You're coming! I have no one else to go with!" She shouted. 

"Fine! But you better not end up making me deaf." I said.  

April 

Today was the dreaded day. Yeah you're probably wondering how I don't like One Direction. I know they're supposedly hot and whatever but I just don't like them. Yeah I'm weird I know.  

"OMG! We're going to see One Direction!" Lucy ran into my room screaming. 

"OK ok ok. Seriously! Breathe! Calm Down!" I said.  

"Um... how can I calm down when we're going to be seeing One Direction!?" she screamed. We quickly made our way through the tons of girls waiting for them. The boys came onstage. 

"We're going to be inviting 5 of the prettiest girls backstage later on." The blonde guy said. I heard Lucy standing next to me muttering to herself probably praying that they'll pick her.

Later On 

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a bodyguard signalling me with his hands. I didn't know what to do I looked over to Lucy and she was signalling to go with him. I went with him and I ended up following him backstage. When I came into the room, Zayn walked over to me. 

"I picked you. To me you're the prettiest girl there." He said to me. 

"Is that the line you throw to every girl you date?" I said. 

"Nope. Just you." He said. 

"Yeah right." I said, 

"Ok. Fine. I'll prove it to you that I've changed. Tomorrow. You and Me. Lunch." He said to me. 

"Ok Sure. See you there." I said. I couldn't believe it. I was going on a date with the player, Zayn Malik. I quickly turned around but then just as i was about to leave, he pulled me around and kissed me and i said farewell to my first kiss but it wasn't like i expected. I melted. I could feel it all the way in my toes. Well, it looks like tomorrow's date won't be that bad, i thought to myself. 

Hope You like it Michelle. Sorry about the really long wait