Montanna and Harry :)

Montanna's POV 

Go to your favourite dress shop and tell the girl at the counter your name. She will hand you a dress and another message. Wear the dress. Don't worry about payment for any of the following things.  

I looked at the message written elegantly on the piece of paper, confused but decided to follow the instructions. I quickly put my jacket on and put my converse on then walked out the house.  

I walked slowly over to my favourite shop where I went in and went up to the counter.  

"Umm. Hi my name's Montanna?" I asked unsure.  

"Oh hi there. This is for you. Congratulations!" She said handing over a box 

"Umm... Thanks." I said not knowing why she was congratulating me. I walked into the change room and put on the dress. I looked at the dress in the mirror. It was a long, black, elegant strapless dress that tightly hugged my slim body. I sighed and rummaged through the box to find a similar paper to the first one. 

Go to the Sally's Salon and once again, tell her your name. She'll know what to do.  

I sighed then walked over toward Sally's salon.  

"HI! My names Montanna!" I said to Sally. 

"Oh hello there. Come sit down and I'll do your hair for you. That's a very nice dress." she said. I sat down and she quickly styled my shoulder length, wavy, brown hair into a tight bun.  

"Thanks!" I said cheerfully.  

"Congratulations. Here you go." she said handing me another note.  

Go to your favourite shoe shop and once again tell her your name. 

I looked down and realized I was still wearing my normal shoes. Probably looked a bit odd since I was wearing a formal dress, my hair was done and I was still in converse.  

I walked over towards my favourite shoe shop and once again introduced myself. The lady handed me a pair of high heels and another note. I quickly put the shoes on, put all of my stuff in a bag she gave me and then looked at the notes.  

You look beautiful. Come over to Casa A Roma and it's under your name.  

I walked over to Casa A Roma, my favourite Italian restaurant.  

"Umm... Montanna?" I said to the waiter.  

"Right over here." he replied, leading me over to the table. There sitting at the table was a certain curly haired boy by the name of Harry Styles. He got up and pulled out the chair for me so I could sit.  

"You look beautiful." Harry said to me. We quickly ate then he led me out of the restaurant and we began walking, the moon gently lighting the way for us. We walked for a while, his hang linked with mine and his thumb gently making circles on my hand causing gooesebumps to erupt on my arms. We kept walking for a while until we got to a park. It was the park where we first met. 

*Flashback* 

I sat down on the swing and began swinging back and forth slowly, my feet skimming along the ground. 

"Do you need help there?" I heard a deep voice ask me. I turned around to see 1D's flirt, Harry Styles. 

"Hi Haz." I said. 

"So you know my name but what's yours?" he said winking at me.  

*End of Flashback*  

There with the moon shining down on us, he got down on one knee holding a ring in his hand.  

"I have loved you ever since that first day, 3 years ago. The day when I saw you on the swings. You're wavy brown hair, your captivating smile. Everything about you made me fall in love with you. Would you, Montanna, do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Harry said. I stared at him in shock. 

"Yes! Oh my gosh! Yes!!!!" I screamed, hugging him. He reached for my hand and gently slid the diamond ring onto my finger before leaning in and kissing me.  

"Hello, future Mrs Styles." He said, winking at me.

Hope you like it Montanna :D