Leila and Zayn :)

Leila's POV 

"Leila!! Zayn's here!" my mum called up the stairs to me. Zayn was my boyfriend and it was our 1 year anniversary so he was taking me out on a date. Now you're probably wondering, hmm... zayn that sounds familiar. Yeah maybe because he's the Zayn you're thinking about. You're thinking about the hot singer from One Direction, right? the one who always said VAS HAPPENING!, right? And the one who had a bromance with his mirror, right? Yep that's my boyfriend.  

So now you're probably thinking, there's like 1in 6million chance that I got with him. Well yes but the odds seemed to be in my favour. About a year and a half ago, I went to one of their signings and it was, according to Zayn, love at first sight. Of course I'd always loved One Direction and yes Zayn was my favourite so the fact that he fell in love with me was literally a dream come true.  

*Flashback* 

"Oh my gosh!! I'm so excited!" I screamed to my friend Jane.  

"Same!! We're going to see One Direction!!!!" she screamed just as loudly. The line moved slowly forward.  

"AHHH!!!!" Jane screamed loudly in my ear.  

"Ow!! What was that for!?" I asked her.  

"Zayn's staring at you!" she said.  

"Yeah right!" I said. "He could be looking at anyone!" I replied.  

"Hey there, love. What's your name?" Zayn asked me when I finally got to them.  

"Leila." I said nervously.  

"That's a lovely name." he said. "Want a hug?" he asked me. He stood up and pulled me towards him in a hug.  

"Meet me here at 5pm." he whispered in my ear as he hugged me. My cheeks flushed.  

"Sure." I whispered then quickly moved on.  

*End of flashback* 

That was the beginning of our relationship. We started off as friends and then it slowly grew to be more.  

"Coming!" I yelled down the stairs. I quickly checked my appearance in the mirror then rushed downstairs.  

I gasped as I saw him at the door. He looked amaZAYN.  

"Wow. You look gorgeous." he said to me, extending his hand to take mine. Before my mum could force me to take any pictures, I pulled Zayn out of the house.  

"So where are we going?" I asked him.  

"I'm taking you out for dinner." he said simply, leading me to the car. We drove off in silence, his hand resting on mine, drawing circles with his thumb. Once we arrived at the restaurant, he led me over to a candle lit table in the corner. We quickly ate, then he drove me towards somewhere else.  

We hopped out and there in front of us was the soft sand and the clear blue ocean. The moon reflected off the water causing little darts of light to fly around.  

"Come on Leila." he said, pulling me towards the ocean, we kicked off our shoes and then walked onto the soft sand. Zayn once again entwined our fingers together and I laid my head on his shoulder.  

"The moon looks so beautiful." I sighed.  

"No it doesn't. You do." he said, before turning my face to his and leaning down and kissing me.  

"Leila. I wanted to give you something tonight." he said after we broke apart. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small box.  

"Leila. I want to get married to you but not right now. I want to grow old with you and have children who are just as amazing as you. This ring, Leila, is a promise ring. A promise that no matter what happens, I will always love you." he said, then carefully slid the ring onto my finger.  

"I love you, Leila." he said.  

"I love you too, Zayn." I replied, standing on my tip toes and kissing him again.

I hope you liked it, Leila! Sorry it took forever!!!