Rachel and Louis :)

Rachel's POV 

"Do I have to do this?" I complained to my friend, Lucy. "You know I hate performing." 

"Yes you have to! You're great at it." She complimented. 

"Fine." I said, surrendering. 

I stared at the camera she was holding. 

"Ok. 3,2,1 Start" she said as she pressed the button on the video camera to start. 

And I'll look after you. I sang as I finished the song.  

"That was great." She said. Lucy turned around to the computer behind her and connected the video camera to it. She quickly clicked on the internet icon and typed in www.youtube.com. She logged in to my account then clicked upload. After what seemed like forever, it finally uploaded.  

"Ok. I've gotta go now. See you. Oh! Don't forget the One Direction flash mob on Saturday." She said as she walked out the door. 

"As if I could." Lucy and I were probably the biggest One Direction fans. I was totally in love with Louis and his carrots and Lucy was a big fan of Harry, the curly haired one. When I she finally left, I quickly logged onto my twitter account to see I had a new follower. Wondering who it was, I clicked on my followers list. I scrolled down to look for my newest follower and there on the screen was Louis Tomlinson's official twitter. OMG! I thought to myself. Louis Tomlinson is following me!!!! All of a sudden I got another notification telling me that someone mentioned me in a tweet.  

"@racheltommo. Hey! I saw your youtube video of you singing 'Look After you'. I just wanted to say that it was really good, you have such a great singing voice and I want to meet you and sing with you." I read out loud.  

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I started screaming jumping up and down on the bed. I ran down the hallway to the phone, quickly dialled Lucy's number and as soon as she picked up I screamed. 

"Sorry! This is not Lucy. It's her mum. Do you want me to get her for you?" whoops, I thought to myself. 

"Yes please." I said embarrassed. 

"OMG! LOUIS TOMLINSON FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AND HE TWEETED TO ME SAYING THAT HE SAW THE YOUTUBE CLIP AND THAT IT WAS REALLY GOOD AND HE WANTED TO MEET ME!" I screamed when I was sure that it was Lucy I was talking to.  

"Wait what did you say?!" she asked me 

"Louis Tomlinson from One Direction just followed me on twitter and tweeted to me saying that he saw the youtube clip and that it was really good and he wanted to meet me." I repeated slowly. 

"OMG!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! THE LOUIS TOMLINSON FROM ONE DIRECTION FOLLOWED YOU ON TWITTER!!!! AND HE SAW THE CLIP!" she screamed excitedly. "Have you replied yet?" 

"No. What should I say?" I asked her. 

"Well, say thank you of course and then tell him what country you live in and see when you can see each other." She said  

"Ok. I'll reply now." I said. I quickly logged back into twitter and replied to him. I quickly got a reply back saying that they were coming in April so we'll see them then. 

April 

"Today's the day." I screamed excitedly to Lucy. We were dressed ready to go to the One Direction concert that Louis provided us tickets to.  

"I know! We're going to see One Direction!" Lucy said. We quickly walked to where the concert was held, showed our tickets to the guards and then we were in. I stood next to Lucy waiting for the boys like a thousand other girls, then finally they came on stage. After singing One Thing, Gotta be You and What makes You Beautiful, Louis moved to the front of the stage.