Ashleigh-Rose and Louis :)

Ashleigh-Rose's POV 

"Hey! Ash! You free tomorrow evening?" Harry Styles, my best friend asked me. 

"Nope. Sorry. I got taekwondo on. Why?" I asked him. I had a black belt in taekwondo so it was extremely important that I went.  

"Oh. I just wanted you to come meet my friend." Harry said.  

"Which basically means you want to hook us up, right?" I said. Harry had been trying to hook me up with a few of his friends for a while.  

"Haha. Maybe." He said guiltily.  

"I'll see if I can come after taekwondo, ok? Text me the details." I said to him. 

Louis' POV 

I sighed, as I ran my hand through my brown hair. Eleanor, my girlfriend of 6 months had recently broken it off saying that she had met someone better. It really hurt me when she said that but I guess I couldn't do much about it. 

"Boobear! Get up. I planned for you to meet someone tonight and you can't come looking like you just woke up!" Harry said to me, coming through our front door with his phone in his hand.  

"I don't want to, Hazza!" I insisted planting my butt even further into the sofa. 

"Come on! You're going to love her! She's just like you! She's bubbly, bright, and full of life, loves jokes and practical joking and is never serious! See! Just like you!" Harry argued 

"But you thought that about Eleanor as well and look where that ended up!" I said to him. 

"She won't leave you! Trust me! Just give her a chance!" Hazza said. 

"Ugh! Fine!" I said, surrendering. I got up, walked slowly to my room and got changed. I pulled on my favourite stripy top, a pair of red chinos and my usual suspenders then grabbed a pair of TOMs and I was ready. 

"Taekwondo was cancelled. Will be coming earlier. - Ash xx" Harry read out from his phone. Ash must be the name of the girl. Hmmm... Interesting name.  

"Ok. Hazza. Ready to go." I said to him. We drove over to the place where we were going. 

"The bookings under my name. Have fun!" Harry said, after pushing me out of the car, and then he drove off. Great. Just great. I walked in slowly. 

"Hello, sir." the receptionist said. 

"Um. Hi. Harry Styles?" I said. 

"Right this way." He led me over to small candlelit table in the corner of the restaurant. 

Ashleigh-Rose's POV 

I quickly rushed into the restaurant. Harry had told me the details so I had quickly rushed over to the restaurant after I was told that taekwondo was cancelled.  

"Um. Harry Styles?" I said unsurely to the receptionist. He led me over to a small table where someone was already seated. 

Louis' POV 

I looked up as I heard footsteps coming my way. There in front of me was a tall girl with long brunette hair, which was curled in all the right place and big blue eyes which always seemed to have a sparkle of mischief in them. She was wearing denim short shorts, a loose white singlet top and tan high-heel boots. She looked gorgeous. I waited for her to sit down and for the receptionist to leave then introduced myself, 

"Hi. I'm Louis Tomlinson." I said. 

"Of course I know who you are! I'm Ashleigh-Rose but you can just call me ash." she said.  

"That's a nice name." I said causing her to blush. 

"Thanks." she said.  

"So, tell me a bit about yourself!" I said to her, hoping to spark some conversation with her.  

"I love sports. I have a black belt in taekwondo. I love kickboxing. I dance and sing. How about yourself?" 

"I guess you know I'm in One Direction, so I guess you know most of the stuff that happens in my life." I said. She laughed. Yes! A girl with a good sense of humour! I cheered silently in my head. We talked for a while til it was time to go. I quickly got up, and pulled out her chair so that she could stand up. I watched as she elegantly got up and then I held out my hand for her to take. We walked together to her house which wasn't very far away until finally we got to her house. 

"I had an amazing time tonight. It's been the most fun I had in forever." I said.  

"I had fun too." she said. I then leaned in and kissed her. Her arms went around my neck, pulling me closer and there we stood, kissing passionately. We broke apart, breathless.  

"Wow. We should do this more." I said flirtatiously.  

"How about now?" she said cheekily. So I leant in and kissed her again and I swear fireworks erupted.  

"I know what happened with you and El. I will never break up with you, Lou." she said before kissing me for the third time that evening. I'd finally found the one girl who would never leave me broken and torn.

Hope you like it, Ash!