Kenna and Zayn :)

Kenna's POV

I made my way across the hot sand, holding my nephew, Ben's hand, tightly in mine. We were at the beach. I loved the beach, and my nephew Ben, so this was like the best possible day ever.

"Come on Ben! Do you want to go for a swim?" I asked him.

"Yes! Swim!" he said adorably.

"Ok!" I quickly helped him out of his clothes since he already had on his swimmers. After that, I quickly tied my curly dark brown hair into a simple ponytail. Then I grabbed his hand and we ran down to the water together.

He squealed as the cold wave came crashing around his feet then he started giggling as the wave tickled his feet. I picked him up and put him on my back giving him a piggy-back.

"You're really good with children." I heard someone say. I turned around to see a familiar bad boy looking at me.

"Um. Thanks, Zayn." I said.

"So you know who I am." he said to me.

"Of course I know you, Bradford bad boi." I replied, imitating his accent.

"Ugh! I don't even say that anymore." he said laughing at my fail attempt.

"You're funny." he said.

"Thanks. I'm Kenna. " I said, shyly.

"Nice to meet you, Kenna. Hi. I'm Zayn." he said, leaning down to Ben's height.

"Hello Zayn. I'm Ben." he said.

"Nice to meet you, Ben." Zayn said, shaking his hand. I watched in admiration as Ben started laughing at whatever Zayn said. Ben wasn't one to be talkative to people so him talking to someone he just met was a miracle.

"Wow. Ben hardly ever talks to people he doesn't know. You must be really good with children." I said to him.

"Just practicing for if we ever have children." He said winking at me, causing my face to flare up.

"Kenna. Would you like to go out with me?" he asked me.

"I'd love to!" I said then leaned in and kissed him.

Hope you like it Kenna :D