Ariel and Harry :)

Ariel's POV 

"Hey! Are you free next Wednesday?" my best friend Harry asked.  

"I guess so. Why?" I asked him. 

"The Boys and I are recording our new music video and apparently we need a girl in it." he explained.  

"Really? I'd be honoured to be in One Direction's first ever music video!" I said. Yep, you heard me. My best friend was Harry Styles.  

"Haha good. I'll pick you up next Wednesday at around 9am." He said.  

"Ok! Cya." I said, hanging up.  

Next Wednesday  

I woke up quickly as soon as my alarm rang. I ran to the mirror and thankfully my long brown hair was straight. My hair kinda has mood swings. Sometimes it can be extremely curly but then sometimes it can be straight. Weird, I know.  

Anyways, I quickly made myself look good enough for a music video and then raced outside to wait for harry. He pulled up in front of the house and unlocked the door, letting me into the car.  

"Hey." I said, as my settled into the seat.  

"HI. Ok so when we get there, you're going into hair and makeup with Lou Teasdale and then we'll start filming. The director will tell you what you need to do." Harry instructed. Then we began chatting like we normally do.  

When we got there, I went into hair and makeup and Lou fixed me up.  

"Wow. You look amazing." Harry said when he came to take me to the director.  

"Thanks, Harry." I said. "Should I go meet him now?" I asked.  

"Harry!" I said, waving my hand in front of his face.  

"What? ah oh right!" he said, snapping out of his trance. "Yes we should." he said, taking my hand leading me to the director. 

"Hey there. I'm assuming you're Harry's friend? I'm John Urbano." he introduced. 

"Hi. I'm Ariel." I said, introducing myself.  

"Ok. Ariel. I want you and Harry to stand here and here." he said pulling Harry and I so that we were so close our foreheads touched. I shivered at the intense closeness.  

"Now, Harry, sing your solo while staying this close to her." John instructed. 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, 

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed 

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell he sang 

"You don't know oh oh. You don't you're beautiful." Harry whispered in my ear, before leaning down and kissing me.  

"That wasn't part of the script." I said breathlessly after we broke apart. 

"I know. I've wanted to do that for a while." he said. 

"I'd be happy to do it again." I whispered, kissing him again.

Hope You like it Ariel :)