Last chapter

*Six years later* -Lily's pov

(Pic of family to the aide)

"Parents are here" my husband of four years walks into our room with a sly grin on his face.

His parents loved me , especially after having their first grandchild.

We've had two children so far , happy and healthy and I'm four months pregnant with the third.

I sigh and nod , looking into the mirror at my appearance.

"What's wrong ?" He asks snaking his slender arms around my rather large belly.

"I'm underdressed" I state frowning at the way I look.

"Hun it's a baby shower your not meeting the queen" he laughs and I join him.

The doorbell rings as he pecks my cheek and walks back down stairs without another word.

I grab the blue maternity shirt from the wardrobe and remove the old black one I was wearing revealing the scar from my surgery.

If it wasn't for the surgery I wouldn't be here , I was gone for around a minute before they managed to resuscitate me and start working on my heart to keep me alive.

A year later I had our now five year old daughter : Skylar and two years after that I had our son Jayden.

Now here I am , pregnant again , having our third child who's expected to be a boy.

I flip the thoughts away and continue putting on the shirt along with a pair of flats.

I walk out to be greeted by my parents in law and the guys an their girlfriends aka my best friends.

The bands still going strong , I was with the band for a couple months before I went onto a solo courier but I stopped when Sky was born , The girls help out with the kids when the

bands touring.

I walk down the stairs as the others set place their gifts on the tables an say hello and congrats.

"Mommy!" Alex yells getting the attention of his mom : Izzy.

Alex and Skylar were born around the same time and had seemed to take a liking to Eachother from birth.

Then Ella had a daughter right after I had Jaden and named her Danielle.

Jinxx and Sammi are still together as are Lauren and CC , they had decided in not having kids until late on in life because they wanted their husbands there with them.

So much has happened in such a short amount if time.

Oh an as for Juliet , Scout and my uncle ,well they got a 'couple' years in prison.

"You look amazing as always " Andy grabs my hand and pulls me over to the guys.

"Oh my god your stomach is huge!" Ashley laughs in shock.

"Thanks Ash , way to boost a girls self esteem" I joke siting in between Lauren and Andy.

" Present time!" Amy sings , pouring the presents into my lap.

Andy and I start unwrapping the presents , me being the total neat freak that I am , unfolding the paper carefully as Andy ripped them open like a savage beast.

We ended up getting the essentials like diapers , clothes , a cot and stuff like that.

"Daddy" a faint , sweet voice echoed through the room belonging to Skylar.

Our attention drew to my daughter standing at the top of the staircase rubbing her eyes , obviously still waking up.

"Yes princess" Andy stands up and walks towards her as the rest of us watch in awe as the grown man became a total suck up to the little girl.

As he started walking up the stairs towards her she started running down , grabbing a tight hold of his right leg, hugging it has hard as she could.

"We should get going , congrats on the baby " Izzy stood up from her chair with a sleeping Alex in Ash's arms behind her.

I nod and give her a quick hug before they left soon followed by the others.

As I shut the door behind Amy and Chris an silence filled the room.

I looked to the staircase were Andy and Skylar stood just minutes ago now empty.

I walked upstairs as best I could being pregnant and into Sky and Jayden's room.

I watched as Andy tucked Our daughter into her bed , kissing her on the forehead before doing the same to our son.

He smiled at the two before turning around , surprised to see me.

"What happened?" I ask as we walked to our room.

"She had a bad dream " he smiles ,showing of his perfect teeth.

I nod in understandment as we entered the room .

I flung my shoes off along with my pants .

"Goodnight" I peck his lips before shutting my eyes only to be opened seconds later.

I look back into his light blue eyes filled with happiness and excitement.

"I found out what purple means" he whispers referring to my violet speckled eyes.

"And what does it mean" I tease.

"Love , your eyes mean love along with other thing about you"he slurs obviously tired but wanting me to hear his theory.

"Is that right?"

"And that's why I love you" he brought his lips to mine , pulling me closer to him before parting and speaking again.

"And I don't say I love you to make conversation or out of habit , I say it to show that you're the best thing that ever happened to me".

---

Oh my god I ended it , I'm a terrible person.

I had total writers block while writing this and I seriously hate it so so much an ill probably end up changing it later .

Thank you to everyone who's reading this!

Especially Izzy!!! (HEYY)

I'll post the first chapter to my next bvb book tomorrow !

Anywhore I love you all GOODBYEEE!

I'll post the first chapter to my next book later it's called 'Raised Reckless' !!!!