Chapter Three

The night fell short and i ended up passing out while the boys got shit faced.

"Lily" CC shakes me awake , his voice raspy with a clear sign of a hangover on his face.

"What" I ask sounding like a dying llama.

"Im hungry" he complains.

Real mature FuckTard.

"Then make some fucking food" I snarl.

"Can you make it , pleaseeee?"

"Im not a slave" he looks at me with pleading eyes

I sigh and get out of bed , realising im only wearing a bra and pj shorts.

Shrugging it off cause it's 9am and I none of the other guys should be awake for a while , I walk to the kitchen , opening the cupboard to see nothing but vodka , beer and junk food.

"Um CC you only have junk food?" I state as he leans against the table ,hand on head.

I keep looking through the cupboards until CC asks; "Why dont you have a shirt on?".

I just laugh and give up on looking for food.

Moving over to the front of the bus I ask the driver if he can stop off at McDonalds cause im classy.

He nods and I walk back to the bunks where all the guys are sleeping except CC whos on his phone.

Ashley starts to wake up so I move over to the couch because im pretty sure a bunch of drunk guys dont want a half naked girl infront of them when they wake up.

I hear Ash groaning as he walks to the kitchen.

"Ughhh , put a shirt on before I fuck you on that couch"he groans holding his head.

"And what if I dont wanna put a shirt on" I challange.

"Then I guess you'll be losing your virginity to me" he smirks.

"You still think Im a virgin , thats cute" I tease , returning the smirk.

His mouth drops open slightly "CC's gonna be pissed when he finds out youve already fucked Andy"

"What!" I spit .

"How do you not have a hangover" he asks , changing the subject.

"I didnt drink?"

"I need food"He whines

Can this guy not keep a fucking conversation?!

"We'll be at maccas soon" I reply resting my head on the arm rest of the couch.

"Sweet , um can you put a shirt on now ...please" he asks covering his pj pants.

"Horny fuck" I laugh , walking past him and into the bunks section.

"Thats something I could get used to waking up to"I hear Andys voice behind me .

I turn around to see him staring at my ass while lying in his bunk.

I just laugh and continue looking for a shirt in my bag , which are all crop tops ....dont judge me I fucking like crop tops.

I grab my white tennis skirt and turn back around to face Andy whos still staring at my ass.

"Can I borrow a shirt , mine are all too short" I ask him.

"Go for it , black suitcase" his raspy voice is giving me a boner i stg

These boys and there fucking smirks.

I walk over to the black suitcase next to the bunk.

Opening the suitcase im surprised to only see clothes.

"No porn?" I laugh surprised.

"Nope , if you want some check in Ashley's suitcase"he laughs.

I get a black shirt and close his suitcase before walking to the bathroom to get changed.

Throwing my shorts on I realise the shirt has 'Black veil brides' on it.

Way to rep your own merch. 

I was well aware of the boys being in a band as big as bvb due to Jay's obsession with them but I dont really want them thinking im some crazy fan.