My fucking chapters keep getting deleted ;(

I'm re-writing this chapter because I messed up the recent one.

---
"I'm going out with Izzy , I'll be back later" Ash informs as we all sit down.

"Wow Ash , your serious about this girl" Jake laughs keeping his eyes glued to the screen of his phone.

He nods embarrassed and walks out of the bus.

"I'm gonna go meet up with Ella before she goes back to England" Jake implies standing up and walking out.

"Any else wanna ditch me?" I laugh.

Jinxx sends an apologetic look and walks out leaving only Andy, CC and I.

"I'll just leave you two alone" CC mocks as he walks out.

"We'll since we have the bus to ourselves how about we-" Andy starts but I cut him off with my lips on his.

(Sex scene or nah? 👉👌)

Our kiss quickly turns into a heated make out session on the kitchen table.

"Sorry , I forgot my- Eww dude we eat there"Jinxx complains grabbing his phone and walking back out.

Andy pulls me off the bench and we move back to the couch.

"Dinner?" He asks.

I nod and walk to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

Since I wear jack shit I was done within a few minutes .

I walk out of the bathroom to find a shirtless Andy standing in the hallway.

"Classy" I smile as he notices my presence.

"Why the makeup babe?" He asks sweetly.

Why the fuck not?

I shrug and change into a batman muscle tee , black skinny jeans and yellow converse before putting my hair into a top-knot.

Without another word we walk out of the bus and down the street in search for food.

We decide on McDonalds cause we fancy.

Just as we're about to walk inside Andy gets on one knee.