Hehe

He gets down on one knee.

My heart starts to pound but slowly slows down when he starts tying his shoelace .

I mentally face palm and we walk inside.

"Hello what would you like?" The cashier asks winking at me.

Hmm a cashier or a rock star...difficult choice.

"What do you want babe?" I ask Andy sweetly hoping the guy in front of us would get the clue.

"Chocolate Milkshake" he says .

"Make that two" I tell Mr.FuckMe.

He nods sending me a smile that would probably kill most girls but not me.

We step to the side and be comes back with our drinks , handing Andy his before "accidentally" spilling mind all over my shirt.

"What the fuck dude!" I exclaim as he stands there with a smug look.

"Sorry , I'll buy you another" he smirks.

"I don't want another one" I mumble ,sighing in defeat .

"I'll get you another drink , just take a seat"he gestures to a empty table.

Andy pulls me over to the table before I punched the guy.

"What an asshole"Andy mumbles looking at my now see through shirt.

"And here's your drink" Mr.FuckTard hands me another milkshake along with the receipt which had "Mike 0224379637" scribbled on it.

He smiles again before walking back to the counter and staring at me.

I look at the paper and laugh.

"Andy , eat this" I order , handing him the paper.

"Gladly" he smirks before turning to Mike and taking a bite out of it.

"Delicious" he says causing me to start laughing .

"We should go home an get you cleaned up" he says grabbing my hand an his drink before I grab mine and we walk out.