Chapter Two

The boy who looks about as young as me with dark hair swept to one side looks from one side of the group to the other

He looks at the other girls with no interest as they twirl their hair in their bleach blonde hair.

He moves over to me , his beautiful piercing blue eyes looking at my boring old ones

He ignores the rest of the girls and walks back to the other four guys.

They start talking to each other , not loud enough for any of us to hear.

"We want that one" the blue eyed one points in my direction.

This is an orphanage not a pet shop.

The girl next to me starts squealing.

"SHAME BITCHES"she screams at the rest of us.

"Um no , that one" he points at me.

Wait what?

The squealing bitch stops jumping and everyone goes silent.

"Come on Lily" Miss Collins says to the guys .

I walk to my room while they fill out papers and shit.

Grabbing my things and saying bye to the guys I get attacked by Jay who begs me to not leave.

"I dont wanna go , I promise ill see you again" I apologise hugging him.

"I love you Li , just remember that" he hugs me tighter.

"I love you too Jayden" I smile holding back tears.

Luke and Liam pull me into a bone crushing hug.

"Um , sorry but I have to take her with me now" the same guy walks in.

I have to admit , he's hot and not like Nash hot , like a fucking angel hot.

"Your Andy Biersack" Luke gasps.

Where have I heard that name ?

'Andy' nods and picks up my backpack.

"Come on LilyAnne" he smirks.

He did not just call me that.

The guys OHHH and he looks at me with a worried expression.

" I would run if I were you" Liam laughs.

"Its Lily" I fake smile.

"Come on the guys are waiting" he says and walks out.

"Bye guys" I fake cry dramatically .

"Goodbye babes" they say in a feminine tone , awkwardly winking

I laugh and exit the room taking in my surroundings for the last time and heading for the office.

"Hey , im Ashley" another guy who looks a two years older tops introduces himself as we walk outside.

"Lily , anything other than Lily and you die" I laugh , trying to cut the awkward tention

"Fiesty" he smirks and walks onto a large bus?

The other guys walk in the bus and I follow them.

"So introductions , this is CC , Jinxx and Jake and I see you've already met Ash" Andy smirks , oh that smirk.

"Lily" I smile not used to being around older guys

They laugh and sit down on the benches.

"You're a Pitts by the way so i'll set some rules"Jake says more as a question then a fact.

"Um ...your bedtimes 8.30 , dont talk back , no swearing and no fucking anyone".He continues.

"Ha okay , 1. 3am at the earliest 2. Just no 3. Fuck off and 4. I cant promise that" I corrected.