Chapter Five

"No im not" I retort.

I get up and walk to my bunk.

"Please Lily we could set you up with a courier before you even need one"Jinxx smiles .

"Okay then what about you can either sing or do bass with Ash" Jake asks.

"How about neither" I mumble.

"Look where gonna be at the stadium to practice in like half a hour so we'll get the manager to test you?" Ash says.

The others nod and I agree knowing there's no way ill be able to get out of them pestering me.

The smiles on there faces grow , to an almost evil point.

What did I gt myself into.

We arive at the stadium and my heart is pounding.

"Calm down Lil A" Ash rests his hand on my shoulder using a cringey nickname

I nod and we walk in through the back door.

"Hello boys , you must me LilyAnne" There manager puts his hand out and Ash immediately pulls me back , he accidently called me that last night and lets just say he has a 'small' bruise on his leg.

"She peffers Lily" Jinxx warns and Ash lets me go.

The manager nods and the guys start setting up.

"So Lily , Andy told me you have a few talents" he smiles.

That bitch!

"I wouldnt call them talents , more like hobbies" I state.

"They said it was a bit more than a talent" he says .

They finish setting up and the manager stands back while Andy hands me a mic.

I raise a eyebrow at him .

"We'll take this slow , Andy you do the first bit then it moves on to Lily and so forth" Mr fancy ass manager says.

Andy starts singing and the band starts playing.

HIS VOICE IS FUCKING AMAZING

The band stops and the manager starts clapping.

"Maybe we should just leave the singing to Andy" I suggest.

"NO" everyone shouts at once,

Tf.

"Instruments?" Mr manager asks , wow I really need to ask his name.

"Um bass , guitar and violin?" I ask as more of a question than a statement.

There faces light up and next thing I know Ash's bass is in my hands (YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKERS!) and hes teaching me the chords.

"Got it?" he asks.

I nod and Jinxx pipes in.

"If shes better than you im gonna give you so much shit" Jake tells Ashley who stands back.

We play In the end again and I do all Ashleys solo parts and shit.

"SHAME ASH!" Jinxx screams as soon as we finish.

"But she isnt as hot as me so im still better" he laughs.

"Dont be so sure about that Ash" Andy laughs.

"Im having Jason over later to give her dance lesons" Manager says.

"Well is she in the concert?" Jake asks.

"Yep , whe can have her singing with Andy for atleast three of the songs , if she wants to do bass with Ash she really should and we'll see what Jason has to say about her dancing" he addresses.