Chapter 11

"You pregnant yet Lily?" Jinxx asks chuckling to himself

"Oh my god how did you know" I say seriously.

"YOUR PREGNANT?!" Ash screams.

I roll my eyes and sit down in between Ashley and Jake.

"Oh my god , you guys smell like shit" I laugh , trying to avoid vomiting.

"Someone can have a shower now and the rest can have one when we get to the hotel"Andy says.

"Ash should" I declare holding my nose.

"Thanks Lily , feeling the love" he exclaims making sure to hold his arms over his head , giving us a wiff of his awful smell whilst walking to the shower.

"We'll be at the hotel in like 5 minutes " Jinxx says taking another sip of his beer.

"I got it" Andy smirks taking my bag into the hotel room.

Yeah if he smirks again im gonna have to rip his clothes off and bang him into a wall...I MEAN WHAT WHO SAID THAT!

"Goals" Ash teases shaking his hair everywhere, water flicking off his tips.(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im immature )

The rest of the guys run or should I say stumble inside and I follow.

"Jinxx and Jake in 172 , Ash and me in 173 and Andy and Lily in here" CC declares winking.

Oh he just cant wait to get it on with Ash sluuut!

We depart into our rooms and Andy and I stand there awkwardly.

"Um , Lily there's only one bed" Hs points out.

THANK YOU ANDREW I DIDN'T NOTICE!

"ill sleep on the floor" I declare opening my suitcase.

"No , I mean no I can its fine" he replies looking through his suitcase.

I ignore him and grab the shirt I 'borrowed' from Andy out.

I walk into the bathroom and undress before throwing the shirt on and walking out.

There Andy stands in nothing but boxers.

"Nice shirt" he smirks.

"Oh sorry i'll give it back later" I laugh grabbing a blanket out of the draws and a pillow off the bed.

"Keep it , it looks good on you and no sleeping " he orders and I chuck the crap on the ground.

"Then what do you propose we do" I raise my eyebrow.

He shrugs his shoulders as a evil smirk grows on my face.

I walk over to the phone and call reception

L:Hello , I was wondering if I could order seven cans of whipped cream to room 174.

R: Sure , it will be up in a few minutes.

I hang up and Andy looks at me weirdly.

A few minutes later there's a knock on the door , I open it and accept the cream (hehe) .

"Will that be al-ANDY!"the woman exclaims