Chapter 13

The screams of the thirsty thirteen year old were deafening .

"It'll be fine Li "Jinxx smiles resting his hand in my shaking shoulder

Last time I did this I was fine , im just over react-

"3...2...1...GO!"Andy yells and Jinxx , Jake , CC and Andy run out on stage.

Jinxx pulls me out on the stage and the crowd cheers and boos.

"WE ARE THE BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" Andy screams.

"In one of out last concerts our friend Lily preformed with us and guess what mother fuckers.....shes back"He continues.

"THIS IS WRETCHED AND DIVINE"CC yells moving over to the drums.

"I am the innocent , I am what could have been , the dreams you talk about , now left on broken skin" I sing strumming the bass in tune at the same time as Ash stands side stage , filming on his phone.

"I AM BROKEN , THE WRETCHED AND DIVINE"Andy sings perfectly.

I swear this man will be the death of me.

---

"THANK YOU FOR COMING OUT HERE TONIGHT TEXAS!" Jake smiles at the fangirling crowd.

Oh so thats where we are.

"WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT OUR MEET AND GREET TOMORROW MORNING , GOODNIGHT FUCKERS!"Andy yells , pushing his sweaty black hair back.

We walk off stage and within seconds four pairs of arms are wrapped around me.

"EWW you guys are all sweaty" I complain.

They laugh and we move back to the bus.

"Um...Lily can I ask you something?" Andy asks pulling me away from the group.

"Go for it" I smile.

"Its just well um I was wonderi-"He starts but is cut off by CC running back to us and pulling us towards the bus.

Jake opens the bus door and we walk in to see the manager and Ashley sitting on the couch.

"Hello boys and Lily " Alex says as we sit beside and across from them.

A echo of 'heys' 'wasup ma niggah' and ' hi' echo around us.

"Now Lily , some of the fans think you and Andy have a bit of um....'sexual tension' at the moment" Alex says causing me to fall into a fit of laughter as Andy struggles to breath.

"But some are getting quite violent and annoyed by this so I've decided that the best thing we could do to clear this up is for you to date one of the lesser liked boys so Ashley?"