24?

*Lily's pov*

Andy and I were lying on the couch watching the Batman marathon when a drunk ,bloody Ash stumbled onto the bus.

"What the fuck Ash?" I ask refraining myself from laughing.

"I got into a fight then walked into a tree on the way in here" he mumbled holding his face were a small cut was placed.

"Come on" I tell him , grabbing his warm hand and dragging him to the bathroom.

"Sit" I command pointing to the toilet(with the seat down....just thought I'd point that out....).

He does as I say and I turn around to look in the cupboard for the first aid kit before Ash implies one of his horny remarks.

"Nice ass" he says getting straight to the point.

"Ask Andy , maybe we can have a threesome sometime" I say completely kidding but he didn't seem to get the joke part of it.

"Seriously!?" He yells like a kid before wincing at moving his hand.

I clean off the blood and wrap up his hand before putting a medical bandage over his wound above his eyebrow.

"Kiss it better" he demands , pulling a big cheesy smile .

"Get Izzy to kiss it better" I tease causing him to blush like a mad man.

"Aww, are you two dating yet?" I ask.

He shakes his head before saying "just friends".

"Just friends , that's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard" I spit .

"BABEYYY CAN YOU MAKE ME POPCORN!!!!" Andy yells from the couch.

"Duty calls" I tell Ashley before walking out leaving him confused.

-sorry for the short chapter