30

The next morning I was woken by a knock on the bus door.

The knocks keep getting louder and louder.

"IM COMING" I yell , the guys were at a interview that I didn't feel like going to so I stayed here.

I swing open the door to see Sammi.

"Let me explain" she says quickly and I nod ,motioning for her to come in.

We sit across from each other on the couches awkwardly before she speaks up.

"I didn't cheat" she tells me ,looking me straight in the eye.

She's telling the truth...

"What?" I ask shocked.

"You can't tell anyone okay?"

I nod and she continues.

"Juliet and Scout threatened to kill you if I didn't break up with Jinxx ".

Her words scramble in my mind until it all fits into place.

"Do you have prof?" I ask ,thinking about turning Scout and Juliet into the cops.

But my dreams are short loved when she shakes her head.

"Well what do we do now then?" I ask.

*Andy's pov*

We were already seated in the interview room when a short blonde walks in carrying a mic and Starbucks.

Ahh the rare and hormonal 'common white girl' I've seen types of creatures like these in the salad section of the supermarket.

"Hi I'm Chloe" she says in an anoyying valley girl voice.

Of course you are...

Jinxx introduces us to the girl.

He's taken the break up quite well but I have the strangest feeling that him and Sammi will get back together.

Speaking of girls , I'm pretty sure mines at the bus alone.

God Im whipped....

"So first question : which one of you guys are single" she asks excitedly.

"I have a girlfriend , her names Izzy" Ash smirks , keeping the info to a minimum.

"And I'm dating Lily who's kinda in the band" I but in.

"Awe , what about you three?"

Jake tells her about Ella and CC does the sand with Lauren while Jinxx sits there sadly.

Chloe kinda gets the message and moves onto the next question.

That continues for another hour or so then we start packing up before driving back to the bus.

"I wanna get a house with Izzy when the tour ends" Ash says , breaking the silence.

Echoes of "that's great" and "congrats" are shared as we pull up to the warped tour grounds.

We stumble of out the car awkwardly an walk into the bus to see Izzy , Lily , Ella and SAMMI?

"Jinxx , Sam has something he wants I tell you" lily nudges Sammi forward .

Her and Jinxx walk outside.

Ohhh it's about to get interesting.

"Did you tell them about the house?" Izzy asks sitting on Ash's lap.

"Yep"

"Good , we have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning"

I look over to Ella who's sitting on Jakes lap whispering in his ear things that made his smile huge.

Eww icky.

Jake pulls Ella through the bus to the bunks.

Hehe frickle frackle.

"NOOO I DON'T WANNA" CC screams randomly.

"Please , you have to meet my parents sooner or later!" Lauren whines.

They say goodbye to us ; CC less enthusiastically.

"I guess it's just us" Lily smiles beautifully ,looking at Izzy then Ash then me.

I lean into kiss her but before our lips could touch loud moans were heard from the bunk.

"OH JAKE!" Ella screams causing us all to laugh.

They 'finish off' and come back into the lounge like nothing happened.

"OH JAKE!"Lily mimicked causing Izzy ,Ash and I to laugh and Ella and Jake to blush.

As cliche as it sounds I can really see myself with this girl and a family in the future.

There's something special about it.

Maybe it's her taste in music or her amazing talents.

Or the fact that her gray eyes glint with different colours based on her emotions cause that's pretty fucking awesome .

There's something that I can't put my finger on.

"ANDY'S EYE FUCKING LILY" Izzy tells causing me to snap out of my train of thought.

"We should go on a date" I whisper in her ear before processing it myself.

She looks at me confused and almost shocked.

"Go get ready" I nudge her as she looks at me excitedly.

"So have you thought of any names for the kid?" Ella asks Iz and Ash.

"Lily thought for a girl we should name her Lily and for a boy Dennis" Izzy explains.

"You've known about being pregnant for like a week an your already thinking about names?" Ash laughs while cuddling into Izzy.

"I'm not sure you wanna name the kid lily , I mean we already have that nutcase we don't need another one" Ella laughs referring to Lily.

"Watch your back El" Li yells from the bathroom obviously hearing our conversation.

She walks out seconds later wearing black skinny jeans , a black crop top , a short leather jacket and red converse with her now blonde hair draping over her shoulders.

Fuck she looks hot.

Ash wolf whistled causing glares from everyone in the room.

"What?" He asks innocently.

"Let's go" I smile ,grabbing her hand and walking out , getting lectures on why to use a condom on the way out.

Nothing could be better.

---

IM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I WAS WORKING ON ANOTHER BOOK ON MY NEW ACCOUNT (BrooklynJaiTaylor) SHAMELESS SELF PROMO BYEEEE😜