Skdndk

*Andy's pov*

I watched as Lily smiled down at her phone.

I glance over to see Izzy had sent her a picture of the baby scan thingy.

I wonder if we'll ever start a family.

She seems so happy but I think there's some thing she's keeping from me.

It's probably nothing but what am I gonna get her for her birthday.

It's in a week , the same day as the wedding plus warped ends in five days and we only have three shows left.

Okay I'm over thinking things again.

"What do you want for your birthday babe?" I ask as she replies to the message.

She shrugs before saying nothing.

I've dated enough girls to know nothing means something.

I have the perfect idea.

*Izzy's pov*

Ash and I looked at the screen in silence ,that's our baby.

We have I come back in three months to find out the genders.

I've never seen Ashley happier ,as soon as the tour ends were moving into his grandparents old house.

It's beautiful.

"We made that" Ash snaps me out of my thoughts.

"And were not making anymore" I laugh as the doctor turns the light bak on and hands us the photos.

He wipes the gross gel shit off my belly and we leave after he tells me what not to do.

"You can't drink!" Ash teases .

Like Ash I was a complete party animal but I guess that will be stopping.

"If I can't drink then neither can you" I tell him.

We get into the car as Ash starts driving I get a call from Sammi.

S: Heyyyy

I:Hey Sam

S: So we're getting the bridesmaid dresses right now and I'm with El ,Lauren and Lily so do you wanna meet us at the dress shop?

I: Kay ,I'll be there in 5 ,bye.

*Sammi's pov* wow so many povs.

"What about this one?" Lauren asks while handing me another dress.

They were all beautiful but something wasn't right a out them.

I shake my head and she puts it back.

"Hey I'm here" Izzy calls while walking over to us.

Finally a girl with a sense of style!

Joking.

"This is cute" she ditches is and walks away ,when set returns she has a beautiful black dress in her hands.

"That's the one" I snatch it from her and try it on before walking back out if the dressing room.

Perfect.

"Sorry guys I have to get back to the bus , I'll see ya later" Lily says looking at we phone.

We say our goodbyes and she leaves.

"We've been here for a hour and you've only just picked the dress" Lauren asks.

"Yep and now were getting the bridesmaid dresses" I smile causing Iz to make a pouty face.

She's not into the whole 'settling down thing' even though she's having a kid in nine months.

We separate to look for dresses in different parts of the store

The wedding was short notice because I had said I didn't want anything major.

That was until I found out how much fun this was.

I wonder who's gonna get married next?