Chapter idk

Ash and I sat on a bench awkwardly facing the ocean infront of us , avoiding eye contact and sitting two feet apart.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and pull it out to see a message from Alex making me mentally cringe as Ashley continues to face the rather loud sea.

A:You two look awkward , kiss him. The message reads and I begin to grow angrier.

L:NO! Im sick of this , why should I fake date him just to make other people happy. My fingers fly before the words load on my screen.

What the fuck did I just do.

A:Meet me at the bus now!

"Come on" I say to Ash grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bus.

He questions me the whole way until we arrive at the bus where we hear yelling coming from inside.

I walk in followed by a rather confused Ashley.

"I LOVE HER AND NO AMOUNT OF HATE FROM THE FANS CAN CHANGE THAT!" Andy screams obviously not noticing our presence and making me blush slightly.

"FINE , GO BE FUCKED OVER BY SOME GIRL THAT WILL RUIN YOUR CARER  , REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS WITH SCOUT?! SHE NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF THE FANS , I JUST NEED TO KEEP HER ALIVE FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS!" He yells .

"Alive ?" He asks and turns to face us.

"Andrew, are you really that stupid?" Alex smirks evilly.

"Your with Dan" I say slightly above a whisper , moving closer to Ash.

"Well Ms.Brooks it appears your right , your uncle Danny-boy located you in Meadow , he told me bout the fortune you held and I worked on it from there , you see LilyAnne , just a few more months and the fortune could legally be Dan and I's ." He chuckles as if it was nothing.

The guys look at him in horror and pure disgust.

"Get out" I order Alex.

"Make me" he eggs me on.

Within a few swift movements hes on the ground holding into his manhood for dear life.

I kick him the ribs twice before Jake and CC start trying to pry me off him.

"Fuck you" I spit at him.

"Jinxx , call the police" Ash tells him.

It took Jake , Ash and CC to refrain me from beating the living day light out of him for a solid five minutes as Jinxx races to his phone.

"POLICE ,OPEN UP" the officer orders after a few minutes of me screaming profanities at the two of them.

Jinxx jogs to the door and lets the officer dude in.

We explain what happens and they take Alex away.

"Why didn't you tell us" Andy asks.

"I just didn't think it was important" I lie.

"This probably isn't good timing but I need to talk to you" He continues

I nod and we get up and walk outside.

"I know this isn't the ideal situation but i'd really like to um , go on a date with me?" He asks nervously , scratching the back of his neck.

I nod , trying to hide my smile before he pecks my tomato red cheek and walks back inside the bus.

Andy might actually be better than pizza.