Sawwy

Hey guys the last chapter got deleted so I'm re-writing it now.

"Hurry the fuck up Ash" jake whines causing me to laugh.

"No!" He yells like a kid .

They end up fighting over ash looking retarted.

"I'm going out" I whisper to Andy who's lying on the couch.

I walk to the main stage with my guitar on my back .

"Finally " Jon sighs an starts pushing me on stage.

"The guys are gonna be a bit late" I say stopping myself from moving.

"Fuck ,well in the meantime you go play " he replys shoving my guitar into my hands and pushing me onto the stage.

Before I can protest I'm already infront of at least 200 people already chanting bvb.

"Hey ,umm the guys are gonna be here in a sec but in the meantime :this is Final warning " I say into the mic.

"Someone's gonna get hurt nanan ananna ,someone's gonna get hurt , and its not gonna be me" I start and the crowd goes silent.

I continue to sing the song as The guys come rushing to the stage .

Clearly they had got Ash out cause his hair was only half done.

I end the song and the guys start rushing out onto the stage .

I move to the side to let Andy speak .

"What's up mother fuckers!" He screams as the crowd starts fan girl and boying.

"This is In The End" he says and turns around just to wink at me.

I say just a wink but On the inside I was dying .

Never in a million years did u think I would be on stage with black veil brides As part of the band!

But here I am.

"In the end as we fade in to the night, who will tell the story of our lives!?" Andy starts with the band.

He flicks his hair out of his face which kinda made me fangirl a hell of a lot.

I mean dayum!

--after at the meet and greet)

"You" Jinxx says pointing to a black haired girl in the back.

"Who's te girl?" She asks.

Wow rude bitch.

"Lily, she's the newest member to our band and also Andy's girlfriend " he smirks raising a eyebrow.

"You" CC points to a guy.

"How old is Lily?" He asks.

"Eighteen" I lie cause I don't need people going on about me being underage.

I mean I'll be 18 in two months .

Fuck, I'll be 18 in two months...

"Is lily a virgin!?" One screams.

"Okay that's enough questions for today" Andy orders defensively grabbing my hand as we and the band get up and walk out of the room.

"Hey, Lily can I get your number" the same guy runs up to us and asks.

"No thanks I have a boyfriend " I smile as Andy grips my and tighter.

He nods at attempts to wink seductively but instead looks like a retarted sloth.

Smooth moves bro...

"You are mine and only mine" Andy says looking into my eyes.

"Purple?" He asks.

I shrug still unsure.

I lean in and he does the same but right before out lips connect CC starts yelling :"Ewww PDA PDA !!!"

"There's worse we could do than kiss infront of you" I smirks evils