Izzy

"Wake up Lily"a deep yet hushed voice whispers.

"Fuck off" I whine , pulling the blankets over my head.

"We have to be at the studio in 20"he says.

My eyes shot open and I imediately sit up , banging my head on the bunk above me.

I turn to see Andy laughing his ass off while I sit holding my pounding head.

"Asshole" I mutter and walk to the bathroom.

Fixing my hair and applying my makeup I over hear...okay let me rephrase that: The guys were shouting , "LANDY".

One finished in the bathroom I chuck on black ripped skinny jeans , a batman muscle tee that may or may not belong to Andy and my yellow converse, leaving my blonde and blue hair down.

"LIL-Dayum babe"Andy says as I walk into the lounge/couch thingy , Ashley wolf whistles so I pull the finger at him , causing laughs from tge other guys.

The bus comes to a hault , ending the laughter and we walk out of the bus and into the studio.

"Im taking Lily and you guys are gonna fo meet the new manager"Andy says to the guys before leading me down the hallway and into a room filled with recording equipment and wire shit.

"Ahh , Lily it's nice to finnaly meet you"A man seems to apear out of his ass and greats Andy and I.

"Nice to meet you" I shake hid out put hand.

"So I'll just ask you some basic questions then we'll get started" he smiles.

*Ashleys Pov*(NEW POV)

We walk into the room akwardly in a single file line.

"Hello boys , im Jon , your new manager" the man sitting at the end of a long glass table introduces himself.

"Hello , im Jinxx , this is CC , Ash and Jake , Andys with his girlfriend " Jinxx says as we sit down at the big ass table.

"Oh his girlfriend thats Lily Cate huh? She amaxing , is she in the band" he asks.

"Um...well shes' played a few concerts with us but I think she'll be working on a solo corier at the moment" Jake says all fancy like.

"DADDY!" A girl with bright purple hair storms in.

"Yes presious" he answers.

She notices our presence , giving me a good look of her face and turns back to her dad completely changing her tone.

"Daddy where the fuck is my bass?" She smiles.

She plays bass?

"Im not sure " he says calmly.

"Well then find it" she snaps and turning to look away but not before looking straight at me ,as if here beautiful blue eyes were looking into my soul.

"Sorry boys , thats my daughter Izzy" Jon says.

Izzy...