26

-2 weeks later-

*Lily's pov*

Wow it's crazy to think ill be 18 in two weeks.

I don't know why that surprises me considering what's happens these past months.

I mean I got adopted by black veil mother fucking brides , I started dating Andy and I've joined the band , now the only thing I'm worrying about is my uncle.

If he got that close to the old manager before then I guess anyone around us could be working for him.

"Whatcha thinking bout Li?" Ash asks as Izzy cuddled up next to him.

Iz and I became really close , she's like a sister now .

AND they started dating , cutest couple ever!

"Nothing" I lie.

He passes it off before Jinxx pipes up.

"IAskedSammiToMarryMeAndSheSaidYes" he says really fast.

CC, Jake ,Ash, Andy and Izzy look confused as to what he said as my eyes go wide.

"YOUR GETTING MARRIED!" I yell causing everyone else to catch on.

We all congratulate him except for CC who starts screaming

"CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON"

"When's the wedding?" Jake asks.

"We didn't want anything big so were just gonna do it at a church in two weeks time" he explains.

What could go wrong?

"That's the day of Lily's birthday" Andy says looking at me.

"Oh sorry I-"

"It's fine , this is your wedding ,I have more birthdays to come"I smile.

Hopefully.

"We should go out tonight" Ash suggests.

We nod in agreement and start getting ready.

"I was gonna go see Lauren ,sorry mate" CC says before saying goodbye and leaving.

"And I was gonna go meet Ella's parents" Jake says before apologising .

Jinxx didn't seem to mind that two of his best friends left and continued getting ready.

Izzy and I start rummaging through out suitcases in search for slutty dresses.

"Found one" she announces holding up a tight leopard print thigh high dress.

"This one?" I ask holding up a blue dress like hers.

She shakes her head.

"This?"I hold up a gray dress.

"Too long" she makes a face in disgust.

I pick out the last one in my bag which is a tight ,thigh high ,sleek ,black , short sleeved dress.

"Perfect"she smiles before we awkwardly shimmy into out dresses .

We both decide to keep the makeup that we already had on and slid into black heals , mind with gold studs at the back.

I let my curled blonde hair fall over my shoulders and shoved a few gold bracelets.

"ARE YOU READY YET?!" Ash complains from the couch.

"Yep" I yell back

"Fuck" Ash and Andy say at the same time while admiring us.

"I called Sam and she'll be at the bar soon" Jinxx says .

We nod and start walking to the bar which wasn't to far away.

As we walk in the room immediately smells of top shelf and sweat .

Ash and Iz run to go get wasted while Jinxx looks around for Sammi .

"I guess it's just you and me then" Andy whispers seductively in my ear , snaking his arm around my waist and being his lips to my neck.

"LILY , COME TO SHOTS WITH US!" Izzy yells , running over to us nearly falling over her own feet before grabbing mine and Andy's arms and dragging us to the bar.

"EYY IT'S ANDAYY" Ash yells downing another shot.

"Oh my god your drunk already" I laugh at the two .

"Nuh , we going to Barneys house to eat chipotle" Izzy slurs.

"Okay have fun" I laugh as Andy pulls me over to Jinxx and Sammi who had just arrived .

"Ash n Izzy drunk yet?" Sammi asks.

"There going to Barneys house" Andy informs.