Chapter Six

The past three fucking hours we've been practicing , even the guys are tired.

"Lily " the manager Aka ; Alex calls me over.

"This is Jason " he introduces the dancer to me.

I nod and we move further back.

Jason had blonde hair which was a total turn off and was tall , but not as tall as Andy , he was hot but not Andy hot.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME.

Why am I comparing him to Andy , I dont even like Andy....right?

"So we'll start off with turns" Jason says while looking at the guys .

WAIT THIS GUYS A BALLERINA?!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

"Sure" I say casualy , holding in laughter.

"7 pencil turns and then I'll catch you" he assures.

They finish the song and turn there attention to us.

I start doing À la secònd turns into pencil , Jason places him hands around my waist and I start to slow down.

I stop and turn to face him to see him leaning in.

BITCH TRINA KISS ME!?

"Um , what are you doing" I ask politley as posible.

He stops and stands there akwardly .

I look over to the guys and see everyone holding in laughter .

"It's in the dance , you have to kiss the guy your dancing with" he spits.

"Oh , okay" I say and he stars leaning in with his eyes closed again.

I put my hand infront of my mouth and pretend to kiss him.

He ends up kissing my hand for 30 seconds or so before Ashley cracks and gets thrown into fits of laughter.

I step back and remove my hand .

"Wow your an amazing kisser" he says .

Everyone starts laughing like maniacs , including me and Alex.

Jason just stands there awkwardly while i see Andy wink from the stage.

The laughter calms and they go back to the music.

Jason keeps teaching me the dance but I cant help but watch the band playing , especially Andy.

They start 'Nobodys Hero' and everytime I look at them Andys eyes are on me...or Jason , I mean you never know .

After Jason teaches me the dance he leaves and I go back to the stage sidelines.

The song ends and the first person to talk is Jinxx who yells : "GET CHANGED YOU SWEATY BITCH".

I let out a laugh and nod , getting my bag and walking back stage Ashley yells: OR JUST COME OUT NAKED , UP TO YOU.

I change into my blue high waisted shorts and a white crop top , I put my hair up into a high ponytail before walking back out again.

"Does LeeLee have a boyfriend" Jake teases.

"Yep" I say sarcastically.

"Really?" Andy asks.

I shake my head laughing.