Chapter 14

I cant have heard that correctly.

"What" I say just below a whisper.

I look over at Andy who has Anger , sadness and pure jealousy in his perfect blue eyes.

"Are you and Andy a thing?" Alex asks.

Andy shakes his head slightly , Ash sits there akwardly along with the rest of the guys.

"How will this make a difference , the fans will hate me as long as im within five feet of any of the guys so how does me fake dating the player make this whole thing any better" I protest getting ready to slap someone.

Alex shrugs cluelessly and walks out of the bus without another word.

"Im going out" I continue , grabbing my wallet an phone.

"No your not"Jake stands and grabs my arm.

I punch him in the stomach causing him to fall and yell out in pain and walk out emotionless.

"Fucking bullshit" I whisper to myself.

"LilyAnne " A deep voice echos around me.

I turn already knowing who it was.

"Dan " I say confidently .

"How are your parents , oh wait you dont have any...I wonder why" he smirks walking closer to me.

"Maybe its because your a heartless asshole that can take your own brother and his wife away from there kid?" I snap.

"Kids" he corrects.

"Dont" I stutter.

"Whats his name again? James?" He smirks.

"What do you want from me" I state on the verge of tears.

He shrugs

"Why didnt you kill me?"

"You have the family inheritance , if you die before you 18 it goes to the government , if you die after it goes to me" he smirks evily.

"LILYYY!" Ashley's voice echos around us.

"Ill be back soon" Dan says pissed before walking off.

"ASH!" I scream as soon as he leaves.

Running in the direction of the bus I see a male figure standing at the door.

I run into his open arms as he asks what happened.

I ignore him and let the tears fall completely ruining his shirt.

He pulls me inside and sits me on the couch.

"Where are the guys?" I stutter wiping my tears away.

"CC's on his phone , Andy's in his bunk and Jinxx is helping Jake , you busted up his hip pretty bad" he says pulling me closer to him.

"Lily , can you tell me what happened?" He asks.

"When I was nine my uncle killed my brother and parents , he kept me alive cause I have the family inheritance and he wont get it until im 18...hes going to kill me Ash" I mumble the last part.

Hes' left speechless and instead of words brings me into a warm embrace , his abbs pushing against my stomach.

"Im gonna go have a shower" we release and I walk through the bunks , four pairs of eyes on me.

I give Jake an apologetic look as Andy sends me a death stare.

The fuck is his problem?