Chapter Fifteen

Andy hasn't talked to me or Ash since last night.

It's not my fault , jesus crizzle. 

I mean obviously I have a slight crush on Andy but I can't control what their manager does.

"Andy" I whisper looking at him lying down on his and Ash's bunk from mine and CC's.

He scrolls through something on his phone , completely avoiding eye contact.

"Andy , I'm sorry , I can't control what Alex makes me do" I say in a harsh yet hurt tone.

The guys are all practicing so its just Andy and I awkwardly lying in our beds.

"Lily , I like you ,  I just don't want to see you get hurt,you might think your only fake dating Ash now but you'll grow feeling for him eventually ,Ashley isn't right for you " he says averting  his eyes from the screen and looking into mine.

"I don't know" I mumble.

"Am I the only one who's noticed that Ash is 26 and your 17....isn't that like illegal?" he laughs and I join in.

"Your right about it not being your fault, im sorry "he smiles.

"I like you Andy " I whisper half not wanting him to hear it.

He smiles widely , I guess he heard it

"What time are you going to the studio tomorrow?" He questions, changing the subject.

"What?" I ask cluelessly.

"Um , well the guys kinda made an appointment for you to record a couple songs for our new album but I guess the guys didn't tell you" he says , now alarmed.

He mother fucking should be.

"Im not recording" I snap .

"You've already sung at two concerts in front of hundreds of people , this time it's only seven" he smiles reassuringly.

"If you didn't have to date Ash , would you date me?" Andy asks out of no where making me tense.

"Probably" I smirk , my stomach turning before flopping out of the bed and onto the ground.

"Do you just like not wear clothes to bed or something?" He chuckles.

I look down to see Im in a black bra and panties (there's no non-awkward way of saying panties).

I laugh and crawl to my suitcase.

I chuck on my Marilyn Manson muscle tee and black short shorts along with my red vans before putting my hair into a top-knot and walking to the bathroom to apply my makeup.

"Hey" Andy says seductively leaning against the door frame as I finish putting my makeup on.

"You Mr Biersack will be the death of me" I turn to face him.

"Why Ashley?" Andy asks himself more than me.

"HEY GUYS WERE BACK" Ash screams running onto the bus.

"Speaking of the devil" I whisper before we walk out.

"THEY TOTALLY FUCKED!" Jinxx yells.

It's 2pm ...to early in the fucking morning for people to be yelling.

"Hey bro , not cool that's my fake girlfriend you've got your arm around" Ash warns playfully.

"Alex said I have to take you out somewhere to show the fans and get publicity before tonight's concert" he continues.

"Oh ...um okay" I say grabbing my phone out of Andy's back pocket knowing he took it so no one would interrupt us.

Ash grabs my hand and we walk out in silence.

"I know you like Andy" he states as we start walking to the beach.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask.

"Of course not , no offence but id rather we didn't have to do this....I don't date sluts" he laughs at his own joke .

"Says you Mr manwhore" I deffend.

"I hope you and Andy do end up dating though , hes happier when your around" he whispers to himself more than me.