BATMAN IS SEXAY

"Sam you look fine" Ella assured ,which was true she looked amazing in the flowy white dress that went just past her ankles and was sleeveless.

"I'm nervous"she screeched.

"Hurry up Sammi , can't keep cho man waiting" Izzy said sassily.

Sammi nodded nod we walked out of the small fitting room in the church.

Today was the day my second best friend was gonna get married to that piece of shit aka my ninth best friend.

Felling the love aye.

Jk I love him.

We had celebrated my birthday earlier with just the girls .

As we exited the room I saw Andy wearing a suit just like Jinxx's except with no white rose in the pocket.

Why does he have to be so fucking attractive- WTF LILY YOU'RE MEANT TO BE MAY AT HIM.

"Lily , I said go with Andy" Sammi ordered with a sly grin on her face.

I looked up slightly to see Andy looking down at me with his hand held out for me to hold and that perfect little smirk.

I huffed quietly and link arms.

The music started and the doors open to reveal Jinxx standing at the other end of the hall and the rest of the guests standing form their seats.

First Ella and Jake walked out then CC and Lauren then Ash and Izzy.

Andy and I started walking to the front with all eyes on us.

"I'm sorry" he whispered looking down as we kept walking.

"Prove it " I whispered back.

We went to either sides of the groom and the marryer dude.

I looked over to Andy to see him staring off into the distance.

I need to forget bout him.

Sammi and her dad walk down the isle to a smug looking Jinxx .

"We are gathered here today-" the marry dude starts but is interrupted by the one person I didn't want to ever see again.

Juliet.