27

-three hours later-

"Ally and I are hoeing back to the bus to have some fun BYEEE"Izzy yells as Ash drags her out if the bar.

I decided not to drink so I could make sure everyone gets home safely which is proving harder than I thought with Andy shoving drinks in my face every two seconds.

Yep he's drunk...

"Just one" he slurs while holding up three fingers.

"No Andy , it's nearly 3am we should be getting back to the bus now" I tell him grabbing his hand.

"God your such a buzz kill Lily" he mumbles.

"I just want to make sure your safe" I tell him.

He mumbles something else before stumbling away.

I start looking for him but he's no where to be found.

I pull my phone out of my purse and call Jinxx , knowing he didn't drink and was back at the bus with Sammi.

J: Hey Li , you coming back its getting late.

L: I know but Andy just stumbled off an I can't find him.

J: I'll be there in a second.

He sighs before hanging up.

Five minutes later Jinxx turns up and starts looking around for Andy as well.

"OMG Lily ! How you been girl?" An annoying high pitched voice calls from behind me.

"Nice to see you Scout" I lie.

Before she can open her slutty little mouth again my phone starts ringing.

J: Juliet's here , come back to the bar.

I stupidly nod as I hang up and walk over.

"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND YOU SLUT!"

"WELL SHE'S NOT HERE SO IF YOU DON'T MIND ANDY AND I ARE GONNA GO NOW"

Not this again.

I look past a few people to see Juliet holding Andy around the waist as he looked at Juliet with no emotion.

"LET GO OF THE BATMAN , BITCH!" I announce to Juliet who seems shocked.

"He wants me not you!" she yells .

"Look little bitch , if he wanted you he would be dating you , not me but he is dating me so fuck off" I say calmly before slapping her.

"Your gonna regret that "she smirks evilly before releasing Andy and flinging herself at me.

"GET OFF ME" I yell , punching her in her pretty little face.

I see Jinxx on the phone while talking to a confused and drunk Andy.

She grabs her nose in pain while backing off.

And then it hits me.

She keeps backing up with me following her until she hits the wall.

"Juliet , who are you working for" I ask nicely.

She looks at me with fear in her dark eyes and with hate in my red ones.

"Lily ,come on she isn't worth it" Sammi runs in and tells me.

"Come on" she grabs my hand a pulls me out side.

"She's working for my uncle" I tell her .

She looks at me confused before I explain what happened.

"Let's get home" Jinxx says to us with Andy behind him.

We agree and start walking back to the bus.