Part 1 - Who Are You?

LT's P.O.V:

I stared in shock. So, my readings were correct. Raven had teleported off, because he couldn't handle his girlfriend forgetting him.

I looked at SS Chara, "No matter what, we need to help her remember us. Or at least, help her remember Raven."

She nodded at me, and led us out of the room. She explained to us that if we wanted Milly to remember, we needed to be patient. Yeah, Blue was not going to be happy with this...

And we were right.

When we explained to everyone else what was going on, Blue and Luna freaked out.

"Wait, she doesn't remember us?!" Luna exclaimed.

"IF SHE... FORGETS US... THEN WHAT CAUSED IT? SURELY SHE COULDN'T FORGET FOR NO REASON?"

"It was uh... Chara was attached to her soul... we managed to cleanse it, but in turn, she lost her memories of at least us..." SS Chara explained.

I got a feeling then... something was wrong... I shrugged it off, and ignored it. I continued talking to everyone.

My P.O.V:

I was so confused. I know who I am. But I don't... understand why there were skeletons here... I curled up on the bed, cautious.

"Hello there!" A girl's voice greeted.

I jumped, and curled into myself more.

"Oh, I mean no harm! Really! I just saw you here and felt worried. Did those skeletons hurt you?"

"... No..." I murmured cautiously.

"Wait, how rude of me! I apologise for not being courteous. What's your name?"

"... Milly... Who are you?"

"My name is Chara... I'm here to help you..."

I felt cautious of this girl, but for some reason I felt like I knew her... I could trust her if I knew her, right?

"Okay..... How do you help me?"

"I need... a soul, in a sense... Your soul is basically your life essence..."

"Like Aura?"

"Close... only, if you take damage, your HP decreases."

"HP, like Hit Points?"

"Yes, only it stands for HoPe. The more you kill, the more EXP you earn."

"Oh, experience points?"

"Yes! Exactly! And when you gain enough of that, your LV increases."

"Level?"

"Yep! See? I'm here to help you... I will help you regain your memories, and help you go home as well..."

"Home...?"

"Yes... Home... You don't belong with the skeletons... They hurt you... I came just in time to save you from them... I am your friend... I will help you..."

"..... Let me think first-"

"No time. You have to pick a side. The ones who hurt you, and will do it again, or the one who will save you, and keep you safe..."

"... Okay then. I'll pick a side in the morning. I'll stay here, and if they try anything, I'll go with you in a heartbeat."

"Well, it's better than waiting a week. But tomorrow, you must come with me... you can't make your decision here. They will hear and try to hurt me."

"Why would they try to hurt you?"

"To get to you, of course. So, tomorrow, we meet up here. I will come here and get you out of here and to a safe place."

"Okay... I will go with you regardless... I feel like I can trust you, Chara..."

"You know you can in your heart, don't you? Well, that's who you are... a kind girl who deserves security. Not the ones who hurt you."

Classic's POV:

I felt so weird. Like something else was wrong... I ignored it, and kept Luna calm. We didn't need more of us freaking out, did we?

I knew Milly was safe. She wouldn't get hurt or let herself be hurt. Then again, if her memories of us was lost...

Was her memory of Chara gone too?

Of course not! She would remember what Chara did to her! Wouldn't she?

Nonetheless, the feeling of something wrong echoed in the back of my skull. I continued to ignore it. Nothing would hurt Milly again. She wouldn't go with Chara. I know she wouldn't.

Right guys?