Chapter 40: Royal Guards

When the funeral had finished it was a few hours before dinner. Lexa had demanded we spoke of our peace agreement over dinner. So, after a hour of time with Bellamy-who was still adamant that he should go into Mount Weather-I went back to my room so I could change for the dinner.

I put on a black classic strapless dress with a lace train and my black tiara. Leaving my sword in the room, I put on my heels and strapped a small knife to the inside of my left leg.
(Picture above.)

Walking out of my room, I saw a group of five men standing there seeming to be waiting for me.

They were talking until one of them who had seen me, whispered to the others. At the same time they turned and kneeled bowing their heads to me.

"Beja rise." I told them kindly. I was confused as to what they wanted and why they were standing outside my room, now kneeling. (Please rise.)

They all stood up and the man who had seen me before the others was the first to speak.

"Heda Leksa sent yumi bilaik bilaik personal royal goch op hainofi serafina, Heda gon sonraun." He told me while gesturing to the others behind him. (Commander Lexa sent us to be your personal royal guard princess Serafina, commander of life.)

I gave them a graceful smile that showed them how confused I was.

"Yo koma ai.  Chomouda na ai royal goch op?" I asked them kindly.
(You all honor me. Why be my royal guard?)

They exchanged glance with each other, seemingly amused.

"Kos oso believe raun yu, Heda.  Kom nau ona, oso badan op yu en nou moun." Another man to his left told me. (Because we believe in you commander. From now on, we serve you and no other.)

I was flattered and amazed that I had even made these men believe in me. More so that they would want to me my guards.

"Taim yu shil ai op den ai na protect yu ogeda. Chit are bilaik names?" I asked.
(If you protect me then I will protect you all. What are your names?)

The man who had spoken and seen me first stepped forward bowing.
"I am Ivan, princess. I am a warrior and the leader of your royal guard, should you have me..." I smiled.
Ivan was in his mid-20's with rich brown eyes and hair.

Ivan, stepped back standing up straight as the next man moved forward into a bow. I'm guessing they would continue that with their introductions.

"I am Ren, your highness. I would be your fastest rider and intel informant." I smiled at the deep green eyed and long blonde haired man.
He stepped back as the next man bowed.

"Devan, princess. I am a warrior and a spy, if you should ever need me to be so." I raised an eyebrow with a nod.
'Impressive.' I thought looking over his seemingly tall six foot features.
He had brown hair with some blonde and brown eyes.

As he stepped back, the next two men stepped forward together. They both had black hair and blue eyes.
The man on the left had his sword on right hip. While the man on the right had his sword on the left hip. I would have to remember they are opposite handed.

"Twins?" I asked smiling. They nodded lowering into a bow.

"I am Borom, princess heda. Your warrior and tracker." The man smiled as he stood from the left. So he was Borom and right handed.

"Thorom, your highness. Your warrior and trainer for these idiots." I gave a small laugh as he stood up and gave me a cheesy wink.

I nodded looking over all five of them.
"Alright so let me see now. Ivan, the warrior leader. Ren, my intel man and fastest rider. Devan, the warrior and spy. Borom, the right handed warrior twin. Thorom, left handed twin who is a trainer."