Chapter 25: Help.

Once we finished talking I walked over to Clarke.

"I just have to grab a few things and we can go." She nodded.

I left the room taking the elevator to the level for the wardrobe.
Walking in I quickly grabbed a black purse and put the three crowns including the one I was wearing in there. I put in underwear, bra's, some pants, and a pair of white heels.

I was able to walk in anything.
With enough room for one for thing I grabbed a white dress off of a hanger shoving it in my bag.
I zipped the purse before changing out of the blue dress.

I put a french braid in my hair and looked around the room.

There by the mirror on a wardrobe was a tiny red box. I walked over and opened it. There in soft white satin lining was two gold rings. A male crown and a female tiara.

Not thinking of what I would ever need it for I shoved it in a side pocket of the purse and zipped it up.

I sighed looking in the mirror. My mothers voice echoing in my head.
'Because you are the last royal by blood you must be perfect. To keep the peace we must have order. To keep the peace we must have hope. You must be their hope.'

I shook out of my thoughts.
Turning to the bag on the floor a piece of paper caught my eye. It was a white paper with measurements on it but it was blank on the back.

I picked up a pencil on the desk I found the paper on. President Wallace will have everywhere searched. I know he will find this. I ripped the paper in half so I had a note to Dante and one to Cage.

~Dear President Dante Wallace,

I am holding you to your word. My people will be kept safe. I am sorry that I had to leave but I need answers. My father might be alive and I need to know. I am sorry I could not be with your son nor marry him. I was able to tell that you had wished for it.
My highest regards and wishes: Princess Serafina Mae Kane of Skaikru and Heda gon Sonraun of Trikru.

Then I moved to the next note.

~Dear Future President Cage Wallace of Mount Weather,

I am sorry to have left out of thin air. I did however enjoy our time together. You will be a great leader Cage. I just know it. If one day we meet again I hope it is on good terms. Please ensure my people's safety? If there was one thing I wanted in this world it would be happiness. I honestly don't know if we would have been happy together. All I do know is this, that I would trade my life and happiness for theirs. They have families out there. I need to know if the others survived. I must repay my people in kind Cage.
My highest praise and hope:
Princess Serafina Mae Kane of Skaikru and Heda gon Sonraun of Trikru.

When I finished both notes I walked over to a wooden chest putting it in the middle of the room. They would find it easily.

I grabbed my bag and left the room making my way back to the dorm.
When I walked in almost everyone was in bed but Clarke and Monty.

I shut the door quietly and walked over to them.

"Monty? You have to keep them safe for me. I will try and find your family but protect this one first okay?" I whispered to him. He nodded and went to walk to the bed. He quickly stopped a few steps away before turning back and giving me a hug.

I sighed and returned it.
"Be careful." He whispered. I nodded and we pulled away from the hug.

I nodded to Clarke who started to cut her wrist on the bed metal. I shook my head at her.
"I'm not doing that. I'll say I escorted you to make sure you don't pass out but I will stay there while you get a treatment." She nodded and held her wrist as we walked to the elevator.