Chapter 29: New

The next morning immediately after putting my clothes from yesterday back on, went to find Raven.

I borrowed a shirt from her and went back to my room.

After showering and doing my hair I got dressed in the shirt from Raven and the pants I brought from Mount Weather. I found a brown like red pair of boots in my closet and left.

The first thing I did? Walked outside to see the Ark during the day.

The second thing I did? Yelled at a grown-ass man for not seeing the group of people walking toward the Ark.

He was looking in the completely wrong direction and I wanted to throttle him. Even though it was only a guard patrol the idiot still couldn't look back and forth.

As I walked through the camp after handling the situation I noticed the people were staring at me. Maybe it's because I looked like a grounder. But I chalked it up to them not usually seeing me dressed normally.

"Serafina!" I turned to the voice.
It was the blonde lady.
I walked up to her.

"Before you speak. You address me as princess. Especially because of your actions last night." She nodded.
"Chancellor Abby wanted me to inform you that Clarke is awake in the med-ward." I nodded and walked passed her.

I walked to the med-ward standing at the door as Abby talked to Clarke.
She was now sitting up and looking upset.

"Clarke hey slow down its soon." Abby told her.
Clarke looked to Abby.
"Mom, we need to move against Mount Weather. How many guards are here? Where are Finn and Bellamy?"

"Clarke please. You need to rest." Abby begged her.
Clarke shook her head.
"I don't need to rest. I'm fine and I don't need you to protect me. What I need is to save my friends." She told her mother moving to stand and get her things.

"Clarke." I said from the doorway. Abby watches as her daughter looked straight to me.

"I will handle the guards and a search party Clarke. I need you rested so we can go out with them to find our people. So relax and lay down." I told her walking over. Clarke nodded and layed back down on the bed.

"How did you do that?" Abby asked me.

I looked to Clarke with a smile.
"Because like she told you, she doesn't need anyone protecting her. Right now she needs someone that will help her get her job done. That job is looking after our people." Abby shook her head.

" Its not her job-" "Respectfully Abby you don't know what is and isn't her job. Your daughter is a leader on the ground. Bellamy, Clarke, and I. We are the leadership. So when I tell you that we will search for our people and Clarke will help lead it, that means it will happen. She wants to and we need to. You have no say in this." Abby looked pissed.

"Actually I do have a say-"
"Ma'am?" I looked to the door way.
It was the blonde guard.

"Movement in the North woods." This caught my attention. Gian? Maybe our people?
"Grounders?" Abby asked.

"I don't think so."

I nodded to Clarke as Abby looked at both of us.
"Stay put Clarke. I will let you know okay?" She nodded and laid her head back closing her eyes.

I motioned for Abby and me to walk out.
"Who is it?" I asked a nearby guard as I stood outside.
"Its the kids from the 100." I went wide eyed rushing back into the room with Clarke.

"Get up." I fold her handing her the jacket and shoes.
"Who is it?" She asked.
I smiled at her.
"Our people." She got up and ran out with me.

We went passed Abby and went to Raven sitting nearby.