Chapter 20: Life and death.

Her clothes she arrives in at camp.

----------------------------

I left in the early morning after explaining to Gian. I needed to see my people. He understood but said he would follow behind me and make sure I was safe and that I would be unharmed. The searing kiss he left me with made my knees weak and my head dizzy. I grabbed my bag after getting myself together and made my way out as he gathered his things. I knew he wouldn't be too far behind.

I rode to the river before letting it loose. Anya had told me once that the horses found their way back to the village.

Taking a small pathway of rock I made it across the river before lifting my dress and running. My sword swung on my hip and my bag jumped up and down. I ran to the cave where I had been taken to with Octavia.

"Lincoln?" I whispered.
He stepped out of the cave with wide eyes and a knife.

He lowered the knife and motioned inside.

"Octavia?" I asked him softly.
He nodded.
"Safe at camp." I sighed with relief.
"Was she hurt by the virus?" He shook his head no.

I took a drink of the water he offered me. "I have to get to the camp." I whispered sadly. He looked worried.
"Stay out of the battle." He told me shaking his head.
"Then keep Gian out of the battle." I told him. This time I shook my head at Lincoln.
"I heard you are to be his woman?" I nodded and he smiled.
"Congratulations." I messed with my bag and looked away. I was nervous.

"You look nice Heda gon sonraun." I smiled slightly and nodded.
"Is h-he okay?" I asked Lincoln hesitantly. He nodded.

"Bellamy has been controlling the camp. He is safe." I shook my head.
"He is responsible for this war?" I asked him upset. He nodded once.

Sighing I pulled myself together before nodding to Lincoln.

"Be careful Heda gon sonraun."
"Be careful Lincoln of Trikru."

Exiting the cave I fixed my bag and zipped it up. Hanging it from my right shoulder I had my sword strapped on my left hip.

It was an hour before I reached the wall.
"Someone's out there!"
"Is it a grounder?!"
I paused at the end of the tree line before shouting to the guards.

"If you shoot me I will hang you from the top of the drop ship!" I walked into the light from behind a tree walking to the gate.

I didn't look up at the guards and waited until the gate opened up.
I walked in seeing people run from the drop ship and a crowd started forming around me. I looked around.

"I want Bellamy, Clarke, Finn, and Octavia." I said calmly looking over everyone's shocked faces.

Out of nowhere I felt the air get knocked out of me. I looked down.
Octavia was hugging me.
"He slept with Raven." She whispered in my ear. As much as I wanted to react I held it in. I had Gian now. I would be his.

I smiled tightly at her as she pulled away.
"Been gone a while." I looked to Clarke.

"I know. We had peace until you all ruined it. Now I'm back to fix the damn problem." I snapped at her.
"Why are you upset with me?" She asked shocked

"You killed a man on your way out with Finn. A good man. Young. I knew him personally. Try to stop killing people yeah?" I turned away from her to look at Bellamy who started pushing his way through the crowd.

"You hurt?" He asked looking over my outfit.
I shook my head.

"I'm just fine." I said to him glancing at Octavia.
"Lincoln says to stay safe and keep out of the battle." I told her with a smirk.
She turned red and nodded knowing that he was probably watching us.