Chapter 22: We are the 49.

President Wallace directed Clarke and into a large room. He motioned to a wardrobe infront of us. Clarke opened it.

"Clean up and get dressed into something nice. Then we can go to your friends." He told us.

I stepped away from the wardrobe crossing my arms.
"Two problems President Wallace. One, I don't have my crown's. Two, there is nothing blue in this wardrobe." He looked confused.

"Blue?" I nodded.
"Blue is the color of the royal family. Even if there isn't blue there are no evening gowns in this thing. If I am to be a leader here and be treated by your people as such I will look the part." He nodded turning to a lady by his side.

"See to it that the princess gets her crowns and a more fitting wardrobe." He told her. I looked at Clarke winking.
'Play the game Clarke' I thought mentally as I followed the woman out.

We walked down the hall and into another room. This room was full of dresses and suits. I nodded turning to her.
"This is better. My crowns?" She pointed to the clear boxes on a chest nearby.

I smiled. All three were perfect conditions and sparkling.
I turned to the lady who was standing there still.

"You may leave." I told her walking away toward the blue section. I heard the door close before I looked through the dresses.

After finding a fitting bra and some new packaged underwear I grabbed the one dress the stuck out to me.

It was a classy and modern ballgown mashed together. It was a good material of royal blue and had a leg slit so I could walk, run, and sit comfortably.

I put it on with deodorant and put my hair nicely into a chignon bun using a mirror in the room. Deciding to wear while heels I threw them on before folding the clothes I was wearing. I set them next to my crowns. I'm sure I would be coming back. I paused and took a seat on a stool nearby to gather my thoughts. Gian was probably safe. Bellamy and Finn too. I'm sure they got out. Now I had to focus on everyone else.

Exiting the room I saw two guards standing outside the door waiting for me.
Not wanting to think about why they were there I let them lead me to the elevator. Gracefully walking in I made sure my dress was out of the way of the door and both men.

When the elevator stopped I followed the guards to the dining hall where both guards broke off and left.

I turned the corner and was now visible to everyone. Most stopped and started talking to the person next to them. Others sat in shock.

I scanned the room in silence before spotting the crazy blonde haired girl.
Gracefully walking down the steps without looking down I passed by the tables of people. Walking to the right I saw not only Clarke but the whole group of 47 others.

"Wow." I looked to the right hearing Jasper. He stood there jaw open staring at me.
The others hearing him stopped listening to the poor girl to see what he was talking about.

Once one person yelled it everyone started calling me.
"It's the princess!" Monty and Jasper got a hug I smiled and nodded at others some just stood looking at me funny.
"Octavia?" I looked around calling for them.

I looked to Clarke.
"Is she in quarantine?" She shook her head.
"Not here." She said in a low voice. I sighed but nodded.

"What have I missed?" I asked the group. Of course they all started talking at once excited, making me laugh.

Looking around while they all talked I saw the families still staring at us. Particularly me. Glancing to the back of the room I saw a table horizontally facing the rest. I'm guessing that was the Presidents family who wasn't here yet.