Chapter 11: This isn't us.

Had I have known that Bellamy would find us in the cave so soon I would have ran so they didn't find Gian. I know now that was my mistake.

When they arrived they knocked out Lincoln and grabbed Octavia. Gian had stood up and crossed his arms standing in front of me. I placed my hand on his arm walking around him. I stopped looking up at Gian.
"Please don't hurt them?" I pleaded. His eyes softened a little before nodding.

I walked toward the table and put on all of my things. I looked to Finn who hovered over Lincoln.
"The horn?" I looked to his belt and there was a horn. Still didn't know why that was important though.

Bellamy walked over and grabbed my arm. When he did so Gian went to take a step forward but I held out my hand. I pulled my arm away from Bellamy.

"They saved us both." He shook his head. "They are grounders." I shook my head. "Then we are invaders," I told him. He looked upset but told Jasper to grab Octavia. As soon as he did that everything went into a panic. I was grabbed as well as Octavia and Finn were stabbed by Lincoln. I was dragged out before I knew what happened to Gian which made me worry.

After a long walk back to the camp in stormy weather Finn was taken to Clarke at the drop ship. Apparently he had a girlfriend named Raven. She was inside of the drop ship from the Ark.

I watched as Clarke started to panic over the knife in Finn. I started to instruct everyone inside the drop ship because of the huge storm bu tf eventually Clarke got upset they all were crowding around her. Once everyone was on the second level everything started to wind down.

That was until I heard Raven make contact with the Ark.

"Ark station. Come in Ark station. This is Raven Reyes. Can anyone here me?" She said into the mic.

"This is a restricted station. Please identify yourself?" A voice came through the comms.

She smiled in relief.
"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get doctor griffin immediately.  Doctor Abby Griffin now."

"Raven?" Abbys voice said.
"Mom?" Clarke spoke up into the mic.

I walked over to speak into the mic as well.

"Hold on Raven we are trying to boost your signal. Get her off the Ark wide station. This room only." We heard from a voice.

"Can she hear me?" Abby asked as they were making button noises.

"Mom?" Clarke asked...static.
"Clarke?"

"Have you confirmed its earth?" I heard Jaha in the background.
"Yes sir it is coming from earth."
A unknown male said.

I smiled. "Jaha if you want to confirm that this is earth. This is Princess Serafina." I spoke into the microphone.

"Princess?" Abby asked amazed into the mic.
"S-sera it's dad." I heard my father's voice and wanted to tear up.
"Father" I whispered into the mic relieved. Anxiety on my chest melting away.

"Yes. We need your help Abby one of our people were stabbed by a grounder." I told her.
"Princess this is Chancellor Jaha. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?"
I nodded but realized he couldn't see me.

"Yes. The earth is survivable we are not alone." I told him.

"Mom he's dying. The knife is still in his chest." Clarke told her worried.
"Okay can you patch me through to medical?" I heard her ask someone in the background.
"Course."
"Princess is my son there with you?" I paused at Jaha's question. I sighed leaning into the mic.