Chapter 2: Survive.

The photo above is her clothes.
Serafina's two silver tiara's and her mothers golden crown.
-----------------------------------------------------------

-Serafina's POV-

I ignored everyone until it was time to leave the following day. I went to Adrian who was able to get me a bag and some normal clothes along with water, a knife, and food.

I put it all in the bag and put on the clothes. But made sure to also pack the two crowns as well as a hairbrush, toothbrush and paste, soap, and deodorant. I would a hair tie on my wrist. Last minute I turned grabbing the golden tiara that was my mothers covering all three of them with a black sheet.

I knew this would be hard but it would prove that I could lead. These people have been keeping too many things from me and I will not just let my people die. I would go down with the ship. With the 100.

--------------------------

It was morning when I stepped out of my room.
My father did not come this morning but I knew he was busy. I looked to Adrian. "You are to stay up here. On the ark. I want you to guard my father and stay with him at all times not matter what. You come down with him." I said tearing up. He nodded silently. I walked to chancellor Jaha's office.

Knocking on the door I stood there. He held out the grey metal wrist band that I was to wear.
"Do not tell anyone who you are. Let them figure it out." I nodded before hugging him.

"Goodbye Jaha."He smiled before asking me.
"I will tell your father you love him. Take care of my son?" I nodded stepping back.

I turned to Adrian
"Stay with the Chancellor until you find my father. Be safe. Come down to earth with them." With that I walked away not wanting to say goodbye like we would never see each other again.

Turning down the hall I put the wrist band in my bag so that I put it on when we get on the ship and separate from the ark. That way my father wouldnt be able to stop me.

With my bag in hand I walked into the skybox and fell in line making sure my father and Abby didn't see me as I passed by putting my head down. My hair, I left down so that it would cover my face.

Stepping into the drop ship I noticed no one had seen me yet. I quickly strapped in at a seat facing directly behind Clarke and Wells who had just been brought in. Their backs were now against mine.

No one I recognized sat near me but I put my bag-zipped up-through the bottom of my right leg and under my seat so I could still hide it with the zero gravity. Before doing that though I took out the wrist band and hid it from the others in my lap.

I waited for the drop ship to jolt, signaling that we had broken off from the Ark. Then I clasped on the wrist band.
The needles went in with a pinch and hurt while they did it but I made sure not to make a sound.

"Welcome back. Look-" Clarke cut Wells off. "Wells why the hell are you here?!"
"When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground I got myself arrested. I came for you-" Wells was cut off by a scream and a loud noise from the drop ship as it shook.

I looked around confused. Was that supposed to happen?
As if hearing my thoughts Clarke asked out loud, "What was that?"

This was followed by Wells in a low voice. "That was the atmosphere."

"Prisoners of the Ark..hear me now."I look to the right to see Jaha on a screen and I was so close to laughing as he used my famous term 'Hear me now'.
"You've all been given a second chance and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this is not just a hope for you but as a hope for all of us. Indeed for mankind itself.
We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you... expendable-" Jaha's voice was drowned out by some other kid shouting.