Chapter 30: A Monster.

Clarke talked to Raven who set us up.
She gave us a duffle bag of guns and ammo. As well as a way of escape hidden behind a giant wall of metal where the guards don't look.

"Hey." Clarke walked up to Raven, Bellamy, and I.

"My mom is in surgery and the team going after Kane just left. We should too." She told us.

"Did you find Octavia?" Bellamy asked Clarke.

"No." I turned to see her walking over.
"I found you. I'm not letting you leave here without me." She looked to Bellamy.
I sighed nodding to him.

"Octavia-"
"Finn and Murphy are headed for Lincolns village. I've been there. Have you?" She asked Clarke.
I raised a hand.
"I have." She smiled at me.
"Like I said I'm not letting you leave here without me."

"You done?" I asked Octavia. She looked at me. Picking up a bag from the floor I handed it to her.

"What's this?" She asked opening it.
I smirked to Bellamy who did it right back.
"Your pack." He and I said together.

She smiled at us zipping it back up.
"Lead the way." I told her.
She put the backpack on moving to the fence.

"Wow. Not so fast pocahontas." Raven held out her crutch stopping Octavia before she could touch the fence.

Raven reached over touching the fence with her wooden crutch making a loud and bright white spark go off.

"Nice." I nodded to her. She smiled.
I knew she had something to do with it.

"I thought you said it was handled?" Clarke asked Raven who shrugged.
"It is handled." She grabbed the waki off of her belt talking into it.
"Shut her down wick."
The man on the other end clicked the mic twice and Raven nodded putting her crutch on the wire once more.
This time no sparks.

She turned to Clarke.
"Handled."
I smiled at her as one by one we all climbed through the wires to the other side.

We walked until it was night settling down with a fire we all layed around it for sleep.

It was one point in the night I was woken up with the feeling of eyes on me.

I opened my own and looked up. Bellamy was sitting a foot away smiling at me.

"Last time I saw you, you had Clarke closing the drop ship door." He murmured. I looked into the fire reminding me of the 300 warriors I sent to their deaths. Along with possibly Gian.
"Had to be done." He told me. I looked at him then sat up.

"You haven't gotten any sleep?" I asked him.
He shook his head.
"I'll sleep when we find Finn and Murphy." He told me.

"Something is wrong with Finn Sera. Losing Clarke and the others in a war. He just changed. He executed the grounder that drew us a map of the ground. Pulled the trigger without even blinking and walked away." I shook my head looking to a sleeping Clarke.
"She is going to be ruined." I told him.

"I saw what he was capable of and still let him go with Murphy and two automatic rifles." I looked back at him to see Bellamy staring into the fire like I had been.

"I guess that had to be done too." He looked up at me.
I smiled a little.
I stood up moving to sit on the log right next to him.

"When I got back to the dropship and no one was there...I assumed you were dead...I assumed it was the grounders." He took my hand.
"Of course you did. There was no way to know it was the mountain men." I told him.

Bellamy glanced to Octavia and Clarke.
"How long before chocolate cake turns into being hung upside down drained for their blood?" He asked me.

I closed my eyes. "I don't know. But we don't have much time." I opened my eyes when he squeezed my hand.
His face was inches from mine. I pulled back as he moved forward.

"No." I whispered as I turned away with tears in my eyes.

Between him and Gian I was tired.

------------------------------------

The next morning we started on our trip again. Bellamy and I had decided to sweep it under the rug and act like it never happened.

We had only walked for another hour before arriving at a village. I ducked down hearing multiple gunshots.

Feeling a hand on my lower back I turned and saw Bellamy scanning for danger ahead. I rolled my eyes but ended up smiling a little bit before following him as he stood up.

The group stayed silent and walked cautiously. Coming to an opening I saw Finn shooting into the crowd of women and children.

"No!!!!!" I screamed running toward the village. Ignoring everyone I ran to the nearest person.

A young child. She was bleeding from her stomach.
"Heda gon sonraun." I looked at the one warrior around.

"Help me." I told him. He nodded bending down and helped me close her eyes and cover her.
I knew the others were watching but I did not care.

Finn was a monster.
I healed many but we lost more than I could count. The warrior nodded to me.

"Heda will know what has happened here. I will tell her of your efforts." I shook my head.
"Tell her I am sorry I could not save them." He nodded before I walked back to my group.

I didn't get one step closer to Finn. I just stayed at Bellamy and Clarke's side. I do not trust Finn Collins.