Chapter 34: Time

I have twelve hours and I needed to make a decision now.

Turn myself in or turn Finn in? Leave camp or stay and fight?

I wish that in this moment I could say Bellamy, Clarke, Raven, and Octavia were by my side but they weren't.  Finn and Murphy were gone as well. They had disappeared this morning and have not been found.

So here I sat looking out at the tree line through the electrical fence.
Hoping that anyone especially Bellamy would come and tell me what I needed to hear.

"Princess." I didn't look away from the tree line.

"What is it Abby?" She sat down on the log next to me.
"They're at the drop ship. I'm on my way now. Come with me?" I looked to her confused.

"Why would you tell me and even offer for me to come...with the way I treated you?" I asked her confused.
She gave me a tight smile.
"You sacrificed yourself for everyone including my daughter. This is me thanking you." I nodded and stood up.

"I dont need anything I'm ready." I told her as we walked to the gate.
"Good because we have half a days walk and we can't stop."

----------------------------------

Getting to the drop ship I had to take it all in. Since the battle I hadn't came back at all. The ashes and bones marked this area as a graveyard now. A tear ran down my cheek at the thought of Gian possibly being here. I looked up and away from the ground. I didn't want to see the three hundred warriors I sentenced to death.

I took a deep breath and started behind Abby to the drop ship. I stopped outside the door. They were on the floor under the parachute that we used for a door cover.

I bent down picking them up. My shoulder sash and tiara from the commander. I dusted the tiara off with my shirt and put on the shoulder sash. It felt right to wear them. Better than one of those fancy crowns.
(Outfit above.)

Walking into the dropship I put my left hand on my sword as I usually do to steady it as I went up.

Getting to the second level I looked around. Bellamy and everyone was gathered around Abby next to a table.

"Oh my god." I whispered.
Abby was going chest compressions on a dirty passed out Lincoln.

They brought him here and hid him. They could have told me.
I walked over standing next to Octavia across from Bellamy. His eyes flashed to mine widening before looking back to Abby.
"I'm sorry." She told Octavia as she stopped compressions.
"I'm sorry he's gone." She said it again.

"No keep going." I told her. I watched as Octavia got worked up.
"Its not possible. Your wrong!" Octavia took over doing chest compressions.

"Octavia.." Bellamy said sadly.
I looked over seeing Finn climb up the ladder as Octavia was crying and slowing down.

Clarke came up the ladder and I watched as a grounder guard came up. Then another. Well shit.

Octavia stopped and cried over Lincolns body. I looked over and watched as Lexa came up the ladder and turned around.

I stepped toward here and bowed my head before looking back at her. After bowing her head back at me. Her eyes narrowed looking to Clarke.

I looked behind Lexa and saw another dark skinned bald woman whom I did not recognize.

I noticed how Bellamys hand went toward his gun. I mentally sighed in frustration.

Lexa nodded to the other woman who drew her sword.
"Kill them all." The woman said. I looked to Lexa who motioned for me to go to her.