~Chapter 48~

-XAVIER'S P.O.V.-

"Did you kill him!?"

"I stabbed him but left"

"So you didn't kill him!" She grabbed one of my men snapping his neck in front of me as his body turned into dust.

"I'm sure he's dead!"

"He's not...in fact she's back" She looked at the sky as the rain poured over us.

"Who? Katherine"

"Katherine? Is that the witches name, the one who freed me?"

"Yeah, Katherine Dean or her real name Katherine Estrada"

"Estrada?!" She appeared in front of my face as my eyes fell on her black eyes.

"Yeah"

"Her mother?"

"Violeta Estrada"

"So I was right" She began laughing like a crazy person. I looked at my men as they looked at me confused.

"What's so funny?"

"Violeta is the witch that did this to me, she turned me into this. She knew I would be more powerful than she ever was which is why she punished me and locked me far away. Now I'm back and ready to kill her precious daughter before I make everything mine"

"You're going to kill Katherine?"

"No my boy don't tell me you love that girl when you clearly have one besides you" She smirked at Jessie.

"Jessie has nothing to do with us, she's just a friend"

"A friend that has a connection to them...your bloodline has one of them doesn't it?"

"Yes"

"Which means if we get rid of you we'll also get rid of them" She walked towards Jessie smirking at her. For a second I could sense fear coming from Jessie.

"One snap and you're dead Hybrid"

"That's if I let you" Jessie was about to speed away when the woman grabbed her by the neck throwing her on the ground. She stepped on her as she lowered her head.

"Goodbye" She grabbed her neck digging her nails inside until Jessie was gone, she killed her.

"That leaves one more out of the picture, I think it's time to pay our dear Katherine a visit"

-KATHERINE'S P.O.V.-

"You're back"

He pulled me closer hugging me tight as he buried his face on my neck. I couldn't stop my tears from coming out as I hugged him. I looked at Gabbie as she and the rest walked out of the room leaving me and Jonah alone.

"I'm sorry" I said looking at him wiping his tears.

"I should be the one saying sorry, I didn't protect you when I had promised you I wouldn't leave your side" He said looking at me.

"No, you didn't know hat was going to happen. I did this on my own"

He cupped my face before pulling me closer to him making me straddle him. I placed my hands on his shoulder as he held me on my waist.

"Your eyes, you turned off your humanity? But how when you're still the same?" He looked at me confused.

"My dark magic, I let it take over me but I'm still me, nothing has changed"

"Why?"

"It's a long story, I'd love to stay like this but we have bigger problems to worry about"